ADVERTISEMENT

How good, really, is Sam Hartman?

Parker. Parker crapped bed 3 times. Louisville, Duke, Clemson and if u want y can throw in OSu by not running Estime last series

Hartman was handcuffed.
Not just the OC, who was in over his ski's, The WR group was very average at best, and the interior of the OL left a lot to be desired all season.

Wake is equal to BYU, Arizona- not on the same playing field as Clemson. Remind me Wakes recruiting rankings vs Clemson and why they should win?
When Hartman was at Wake there was not one time when the talent there was really competitive against Clemson.
This season the talent was mostly there but the TEAM crapped the bed; trying to blame it all on Hartman is just dumb

When Hartman was at Wake there was not one time when the talent there was really competitive against Clemson.
This season the talent was mostly there but the TEAM crapped the bed; trying to blame it all on Hartman is just dumb
Where did I or anyone say it was all Hartman's fault? You are seriously mentally challenged. I suggest you read what I stated about Hartman. He's nothing special, he's an average to above average QB. If he was as good as the hype, he would have not opted for a 6th year. You just lack reading comprehension.

Where did I or anyone say it was all Hartman's fault? You are seriously mentally challenged. I suggest you read what I stated about Hartman. He's nothing special, he's an average to above average QB. If he was as good as the hype, he would have not opted for a 6th year. You just lack reading comprehension.
now YOU are the football MORON that said Hartman was 0-6 vs Clemson

ANYONE that uses that kind of misleading stat is a football moron

I learned a long time ago that anyone that acts like the QB is a one man team is a football fool.

Hartman did not play well vs Clemson but he was far from the biggest factor in that loss.

I learned a long time ago that anyone that acts like the QB is a one man team is a football fool.

Hartman did not play well vs Clemson but he was far from the biggest factor in that loss.
He was

You're a know nothing loser. I don't have to explain sh1t to a loser like you. I was stating FACT, something you have ZERO concept of.

His numbers vs OSU, Louisville, and Clemson speak for themselves. His numbers during that stretch from OSU through Clemson speak for themselves.

I can't believe I'm even engaging with such a moron

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT