ADVERTISEMENT

"How about them Cowboys."

Jerry jones has been the problem for thirty years and until he is dead and buried the boys will always be pretenders

agree that the odds of Jerry giving up enough control for either BB or Harbaugh is slim to none

He gave up control to Bill Parcells and hated every minute of it.

him doing it again will only happen if there is a gun to his head

Not so much that hes the owner, its that he is the GM. Act like an owner, hire a great GM, pay the $$ and stay the f-ck AWAY
Its him and Stephen as the GM and they do a good job of drafting and acquiring players. Certainly better at it than Belichick in the last 10 years.

They have a culture problem. They need a coach like Harbaugh that provides discipline and structure

Not so much that hes the owner, its that he is the GM. Act like an owner, hire a great GM, pay the $$ and stay the f-ck AWAY
His ego is way to big for that. Cowboys more all pro players that two teams combined, but when it comes to putting product on the field some thing is wrong. You score over 30 points in a NFL game usually you win. The DC is definitely gone.
They Packers were smart not to let Lamb beat them, but time after time Dak insisted to go his direction while receivers were running wide open all over the place, now that is on the head coach to use Lamb as a decoy.

His ego is way to big for that. Cowboys more all pro players that two teams combined, but when it comes to putting product on the field some thing is wrong. You score over 30 points in a NFL game usually you win. The DC is definitely gone.
They Packers were smart not to let Lamb beat them, but time after time Dak insisted to go his direction while receivers were running wide open all over the place, now that is on the head coach to use Lamb as a decoy.
Oh I know that, but thats what he should do. The final score was deceiving. 48-16 with 6 min left and then Dak got garbage time and throws for two tds to make it look closer than it was. They got their asses handed to them. It was a beautiful thing. Id say Mcarthy is gone too.

I don’t understand the love affair with DC Dan Quinn? He is awful at his job but gets bailed out by all world LB Parsons. The defense has some good players but they play some head scratchers.

I don’t understand the love affair with DC Dan Quinn? He is awful at his job but gets bailed out by all world LB Parsons. The defense has some good players but they play some head scratchers.
He's not awful at his job

Quinn is terribly over rated. And why is he always standing up coaching from the press box? Sit your ass down.

Over rated!

Reactions: Chitown11
how could you see the other receivers when the cameras were following the ball and not the receivers that weren’t thrown to

Not only didnt he get fired, he got a promotion. He's a very good DC who had a bad game
You said Nick Saban was wrong when he hired Tommy Rees, that Saban made a mistake. You said teams, coaches, and organizations make mistakes.

Did Washington make a mistake?

Reactions: NDinNJ
You said Nick Saban was wrong when he hired Tommy Rees, that Saban made a mistake. You said teams, coaches, and organizations make mistakes.

He walked right into that one. It was the exact response I was expecting because Golson5 is too dumb to see a setup when it's presented to him.

I dont know. It's definitely possible. I dont know how he will be as a head coach. He may be terrible

That wasn't the point. He got the job because he's a very good DC.

How he does as a head coach is irrelevant to the point and something I don't care either way

He walked right into that one. It was the exact response I was expecting because Golson5 is too dumb to see a setup when it's presented to him.
Read my response you dummy.

Nice try.

Swing and a miss

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So what. He wont do anything with the "redskins" (commanders dummy), they will still suck
Probably.

Irrelevant to him being a good DC which is what I said he was

How is he as a head coach is irrelevant to that point and something I don't care about

They will always be the redskins you liberal idiot

You call them the commanders you woke fool

That explains a lot about you

Probably.

Irrelevant to him being a good DC which is what I said he was

How is he as a head coach is irrelevant to that point and something I don't care about

They will always be the redskins you liberal idiot

You call them the commanders you woke fool

That explains a lot about you
You are a total dipshit. I am the furthest thing from a liberal. I was just correcting you since you are NEVER wrong about anything. I don't agree with the commander/redskins BS either but a know it all like yourself needs to be corrected every once in a while. Thanks for playing Todd

Reactions: NDinNJ
You are a total dipshit. I am the furthest thing from a liberal. I was just correcting you since you are NEVER wrong about anything. I don't agree with the commander/redskins BS either but a know it all like yourself needs to be corrected every once in a while. Thanks for playing Todd
At least be right. They are and will always be the redskins. Only a woke liberal would correct that

I am curious. Serious question.

Are you ever wrong about anything regarding CFB or the NFL?
Yes many times. I was wrong about Kelly. I was wrong about Buchner. If im wrong I'll say it. And many others

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT