ADVERTISEMENT

"How about them Cowboys."

Jones was on the phone with Belichick's agent in the 4th quarter.

They have like 5 all pros on the the offense. Typical for the cowboys come playoff time.

Reactions: Chitown11
Cowboys are bringing Belichick and or Saban in!!!! 😂😂😂😂... it would not surprise me!!!

Will McCarthy get fired by Jerry Jones in your opinion?
No doubt he is gone. If he does not then the defensive coordinator is gone. Those Green Bay receivers were wide open. Love was throwing ballon balls off of his back foot basically like a punt with no defense backs in the same zip code. It was like watching in slow motion being there was some serious hang time in between. Did you notice Love was taking seven yard drop backs so the likes of Parsons could not get him.
Green Bay did not let Lamb beat them. He had double coverage the whole game, well, when that happens than someone has single coverage, but Dak had it in his head he was going to throw it his way no matter what the situation was. Someone has to go.

Reactions: sjb75
No doubt he is gone. If he does not then the defensive coordinator is gone. Those Green Bay receivers were wide open. Love was throwing ballon balls off of his back foot basically like a punt with no defense backs in the same zip code. It was like watching in slow motion being there was some serious hang time in between. Did you notice Love was taking seven yard drop backs so the likes of Parsons could not get him.
Green Bay did not let Lamb beat them. He had double coverage the whole game, well, when that happens than someone has single coverage, but Dak had it in his head he was going to throw it his way no matter what the situation was. Someone has to go.
Thank You.

I am cheering for the packers through out the playoffs.
Jerry Jones is the problem. New ownership is needed. New direction will follow. Jerry Jones staying as the owner = the definition of insanity
after him is Jerry Jr

I am cheering for the packers through out the playoffs.

after him is Jerry Jr
Stephen Jones.

And Dallas is stuck with Dak Prescott and his high price tag, and in a hard cap league, that inhibits you.

Yeah higher taxes, higher homeless rates and a liberal state
It’s all those things and more, but the southern Calif beach cities are mostly moderately conservative with few visible homeless, and off the charts quality of life.

It’s all those things and more, but the southern Calif beach cities are mostly moderately conservative with few visible homeless, and off the charts quality of life.
LA Chargers recently moved their team headquarters to El Segundo. In the South Bay. A brand new 270 million state of the art practice facility.

The Packers outplayed them and outcoached them. I feel sorry for Zack Martin; HOF career, but he may never get to a Super Bowl, as long as he's with the Cowboys.

The Detroit Lions defense, you could argue, play dirty.

The hit on LA TE Tyler Higbee was bullshit.

Reactions: francade
Decker and Anzalone are both dirty players. Remember, it was Decker who cheap shot Jaylon Smith in the knee in bowl game.

Reactions: francade
Decker and Anzalone are both dirty players. Remember, it was Decker who cheap shot Jaylon Smith in the knee in bowl game.
The hit on LA TE Tyler Higbee, launching yourself directly at a player's knee, was IMO egregious.

Have some respect for your opponent's livlihood.

Last edited:
Houston at Baltimore
Green Bay at San Francisco
Tampa Bay at Detroit
Kansas City at Buffalo

Last edited:
What happened to Philadelphia Eagles Football?

What a nose dive.

And Baker Mayfield has had a resurgence.

Cowboys are bringing Belichick and or Saban in!!!! 😂😂😂😂... it would not surprise me!!!
The control freaks both of those two are I cannot see them going to fit with Jerry Jones. Jones want yes men which they are not. Harbaugh I don’t see going there either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT