ADVERTISEMENT

Hello from Louisville

You were polite, which is what made the difference. We probably should start a new thread calling for a kinder, gentler posting community, or we are going to find ourselves getting abused for having hijacked this thread!
Milquetoast du jour?

There's maybe 5 posters here who add football content. Golson is easily one of them.

IIO left
Mirer left
Zorich left

Other good posters have left too.

We're about to be in October and this board is all but dead. Why would you want to see good consistent posters leave?

At some point, there won't be actual football talk happening here. Just grown men with fake anonymous names, taking shots at each other.

The football talk is better......
LOL! 5.

Yeah, but why are we stuck with him? I mean that's how people talk, like we're stuck with him, as if he's some royal prince ascending to the throne, still callow and immature, and we all have to nervously wait him for to come of age. I guess we talk that way because obviously MF decides. He's the regent in this analogy, or something like that. Even though there are capable alternatives waiting in the wings, but they aren't in the direct line of descent so they just bide their time and languish. While we wait for the proper scion to get his shit together before the kingdom falls apart and our enemies get the best of us....
In hindsight and foresight for the future, I agree that we need to develop our own quarterbacks and have the talent now to do so. I was just stating what I think I saw. Just hoping that RL can improve so that we can win the rest of our games this year. Who plays is not my decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT