ADVERTISEMENT

Go Army!!!

Amazing that Temple beat Navy 34-10 - Army has shut out Navy in the first half - but ND could not stop Navy's offense - to quote coach Kelly "you better get used to it - this is who we are" !

ARMY beats NAVY- Kelly looks bad even when ND isn't playing !

Except we beat Army, 44-6. More proof that the transitive property never works in football. But congrats to Army! Glad to see them break the streak.

Wasn't Navy down to their 3 QB this season? This is my favorite game to watch besides ND. I'm not a unie fashion guy but the uniforms on both teams looked great. I wonder if the adjustments made from the Navy game helped in beating Army? I also wonder if the Irish played Army first, would that have helped stopping that Navy offense? All hypothetical.

Wasn't Navy down to their 3 QB this season? This is my favorite game to watch besides ND. I'm not a unie fashion guy but the uniforms on both teams looked great. I wonder if the adjustments made from the Navy game helped in beating Army? I also wonder if the Irish played Army first, would that have helped stopping that Navy offense? All hypothetical.
Those Army helmets were fantastic- great uniforms!

Reactions: MTIrish98
Except we beat Army, 44-6. More proof that the transitive property never works in football. But congrats to Army! Glad to see them break the streak.

Yes - ND beat Army w/ a significant margin of victory - yet ND could not find a way to stop Navy's offense or move the ball on Navy's defense - yet Army could - truly amazing

Yes - ND beat Army w/ a significant margin of victory - yet ND could not find a way to stop Navy's offense or move the ball on Navy's defense - yet Army could - truly amazing
Yesterday Navy was using a guy at QB that wasn't even on the team and sitting in the stands last year with his fellow cadets.

Let's see: the CIA, the FBI and other intelligence agencies all said that it is clear that Russia affected our national election. Fact. You can chose to ignore it, but it is a fact. Now, can you imagine the shitstorm on Fox News if the Russians had done the same (published Republican information and hid democratic info) in order to tip an election.

No? Then I'll proudly wear my tin foil hat. Better than a tin foil brain.

Let's see: the CIA, the FBI and other intelligence agencies all said that it is clear that Russia affected our national election. Fact. You can chose to ignore it, but it is a fact. Now, can you imagine the shitstorm on Fox News if the Russians had done the same (published Republican information and hid democratic info) in order to tip an election.

Yes along with those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! Nice hat!

The CIA NEVER SAID there were weapons of mass destruction. In fact a family member who was CIA offered to write a op-ed to tell the truth way back when. Cheney never vetted the speech with the CIA (who didn't believe it).... Funny how fox news plays fast and furious with when and how they decide to 'process' the truth.

Love my hat. Matches my eyes and my pants suit.

My candidate won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes! That is more votes than Pres. Jimmy Carter beat Ford by... But yes, you are right. The Russians won this one. Funny, I'm from NY and people there hate this guy, but then again, we have seen is bs for many many years. You midwesterners bought it like a cheap suit. My buddy's dad got stiffed after doing the bathrooms in one of his Atlantic City hotel flops. DT declared bankruptcy and walked away. My buddy's dad lost his business. A lot of guys like him.

But hey, if it is okay with Vlad...

"Come together?" What site are you on?

How? By hacking Podesta? That's not what Julian Assange says. He's stated that the Russian government was not the source.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/julian-assange-russia-john-podesta-wikileaks-230676

We moved the ball very well on Navy's defense, the few times that we had the ball. That wasn't the issue.

Now we are believing Julian Assange rather than government agencies!!! Ha Ha Ha....

It's a new day! DT's Sec of State is in Vlad's pocket too! We'll all be wearing red.

I'm with John McCain on this one. We can't let the Russians decide our elections.

The FBI is not yet buying into the theory that the hackers were motivated by helping Trump, nor are they convinced that the hackers also hacked RNC computers. There's a little disagreement between the CIA and the FBI. At least that's what CNN said this morning in the gym.

My candidate won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes! That is more votes than Pres. Jimmy Carter beat Ford by... But yes, you are right. The Russians won this one. Funny, I'm from NY and people there hate this guy, but then again, we have seen is bs for many many years. You midwesterners bought it like a cheap suit. My buddy's dad got stiffed after doing the bathrooms in one of his Atlantic City hotel flops. DT declared bankruptcy and walked away. My buddy's dad lost his business. A lot of guys like him.

But hey, if it is okay with Vlad...

"Come together?" What site are you on?
I am in the commercial real estate business, and Trump is pretty well known as a blowhard scumbag. Ironically Ivanka is well respected by anyone who deals with her. That said, I still think he was a better candidate. HiIlary brings absolutely nothing to the table IMHO, nothing, nada, zilch. Being Bill's wife got her a senate seat, and that got her the Sec of State job, But it wasn't convincing anyone she was ready to be President. That's why 60 days before the election the Dems stopped trying to promote her, there's nothing to promote. Electing her was opting for 4 or 8 more years of what we have now. Trump may fall flat on his face, he may end up being the best thing that ever happened. But at least there's a chance he might do something good. There was no chance with her.

The FBI says there was no interference. Question how did the Russians interfere? So no voting machines are the internet. Many are paper ballots. And the statements show no evidence. This is complete FUD. The same CIA that said we had weapons of mass destruction. Sounds like the CIA has been politicized by the POTUS.

The FBI says there was no interference. Question how did the Russians interfere? So no voting machines are the internet. Many are paper ballots. And the statements show no evidence. This is complete FUD. The same CIA that said we had weapons of mass destruction. Sounds like the CIA has been politicized by the POTUS.
You need a Tinfoil hat to see clearly that Russia decided the election!

Reactions: zonairish
The FBI is not yet buying into the theory that the hackers were motivated by helping Trump, nor are they convinced that the hackers also hacked RNC computers. There's a little disagreement between the CIA and the FBI. At least that's what CNN said this morning in the gym.
The FBI needs to purchase some tinfoil hats!

Now we are believing Julian Assange rather than government agencies!!! Ha Ha Ha....

It's a new day! DT's Sec of State is in Vlad's pocket too! We'll all be wearing red.

I'm with John McCain on this one. We can't let the Russians decide our elections.
McCain had Tinfoil shoved up his yingyang by the Viet Cong!

The CIA NEVER SAID there were weapons of mass destruction. In fact a family member who was CIA offered to write a op-ed to tell the truth way back when. Cheney never vetted the speech with the CIA (who didn't believe it).... Funny how fox news plays fast and furious with when and how they decide to 'process' the truth.

Love my hat. Matches my eyes and my pants suit.
Yeah, important CIA operative would discuss business over hot dogs and craft dinner. Hilarious! What's next, they had nothing to do with the Bay of Pigs?

Epic Fail - nice tinfoil hat!

Former CIA director George Tenet will likely never live down having called the intelligence on Saddam Hussein’s WMD a “slam dunk.”

But former CIA deputy director Mike Morell, in his book, “The Great War of Our Time,” defends Tenet.

“When we wrote pieces for the president, the analysts wrote with authority on the [weapons of mass destruction] issue,” Morell writes. “This is why I personally never found fault with George Tenet’s alleged “slam dunk” comment.”

You need a Tinfoil hat to see clearly that Russia decided the election!

Back in 1984 Ted Kennedy had his friend offer an exchange of ideas with the soviet union. ted wanted to promote the potential democrat nominee for president. through back channels the russians agreed to help the democrats in the election of course it failed. that was overt and the main stream media refused to write about or publicize it now something with no fact where the fbi disagrees and where a political appointee says based in opinion only is becoming headway. now it the trump campaign said the the russians like kennedy did that there would be a problem. The problem here is clinton had an unsecure server deleted 33k emails, and most of the info was about how the media helped the clinton. even crazier before Obama said the servers were never hacked and now its hacked. What i think is what Trump said before some teenage boy who lives in his mothers basement that cannot get a date supplied this info to wikileaks.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Back in 1984 Ted Kennedy had his friend offer an exchange of ideas with the soviet union. ted wanted to promote the potential democrat nominee for president. through back channels the russians agreed to help the democrats in the election of course it failed. that was overt and the main stream media refused to write about or publicize it now something with no fact where the fbi disagrees and where a political appointee says based in opinion only is becoming headway. now it the trump campaign said the the russians like kennedy did that there would be a problem. The problem here is clinton had an unsecure server deleted 33k emails, and most of the info was about how the media helped the clinton. even crazier before Obama said the servers were never hacked and now its hacked. What i think is what Trump said before some teenage boy who lives in his mothers basement that cannot get a date supplied this info to wikileaks.
25 million from Arabia in the foundation, Obama interference before Brexit vote, so on and so forth.....no hypocrisy here.....lols

Reactions: zonairish
He-He-He.... Keep telling yourself that man. Putin owns us now. This is going to be very interesting to watch. Could be worse than the Bush years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT