ADVERTISEMENT

Go Army!!!

Okay Comrades, Tillerson, Putin's butt boy is in... Putin in charge! Funny to see.

Stu4don - You may be a nice person, but you don't handle losing well. The American people hired D. Trump. You can blame fake news, a needed recount, the weather, mean people, whatever. Oh yes and even Russia. What you can't seem to accept is that America doesn't prefer open boarders, Managing ISIS strategy, a burning Middle East as a result from policy decisions, more regulation and more taxes, not to mention the Health Care Act where premiums sky rocketed as did deductibles. But if it helps you sleep better, blame someone or something else. Now back to something important, the Irish football program.

Reactions: Bodizephax
He-He-He.... Keep telling yourself that man. Putin owns us now. This is going to be very interesting to watch. Could be worse than the Bush years.

Barack Hussein's legacy is failure. Hilarys legacy is criminal.

Donald Trump pulled off one of the greatest underdog upsets in history.

I laugh at your tears stu..

Last edited:
Just to break the debate for a second while the Army/Navy topic is still active, as most know, that game was the final game for Verne Lundquist as he sets out to retire from calling college football games. I really enjoyed his play by play for all these years and I am going to miss him. My best wishes go out to Verne and a job well done IMHO.

Agree 100% about Lundquist. A true professional. He will definitely be missed. But what a way to go out!! A couple of weeks ago he had Joe Namath in the both. And now he finishes with a President Elect and the classic Army Navy game. It doesn't get much better than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT