ADVERTISEMENT

Game day thread. Sun bowl

Receivers look way better today. Was Stuckey an issue? Apparently so. Dudes have been Wiiiiide open all game. Very good sign for next year

I'm not ready to crown him a future All American but Angeli has been really good in his first start. Hope he's patient and sticks around, only takes one play to lose Leonard.
With Leonard, Angeli, and Minchey in 2024, I feel pretty good with that QB room.

Receivers look way better today. Was Stuckey an issue? Apparently so. Dudes have been Wiiiiide open all game. Very good sign for next year
It's good QB-play.

It's crazy how easy it all looks with good QB-play.

Thinking the same. Faison, a walk on, is better than any player that went to the portal. Might be the best on the field.

I thought they had to punt after a safety, and not kick off. Must have missed that rule change.

Never mind, NFL can't use a tee, college can.

Reactions: tbonesays
Little thing and it worked out but better to take the 3, makes it a 4 score and impossible comeback.

Time for Minchey. He waited all year as well and be nice to see. Them set some record. Carr in for a knee.

Last edited:
Still a ton of talent on the roster. Playoffs or bust next year
Unfortunately where ND is at as a program right now, they are far more likely to be a regular playoff round 1 exit than anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT