ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman postgame PC

Okay, smart guy. Then please explain to us why you posted about ND's recruiting going down in epic proportions with recruits bailing left and right. You remember that one, don't you?
Golson is ranting about us being a top qb from having a top 5 roster…. We lost arguably one of the top qbs in the country then lost the top DE in the country … landed love which is huge and hanging on to Bowen… if we keep
Our class and land a capable qb I’ll admit I was wrong

Golson is ranting about us being a top qb from having a top 5 roster…. We lost arguably one of the top qbs in the country then lost the top DE in the country … landed love which is huge and hanging on to Bowen… if we keep
Our class and land a capable qb I’ll admit I was wrong
You were wrong. There was never a crash. Didn't come

Freeman said he was trying to keep the locker room upbeat but players were down

tells me all I need to know… he should have absolutely hammered the players and coaches after the game. Coaching hard after a win is the best! Yet freeman wants them to celebrate that BS performance and effort. Team needed to be absolutely blasted by him and they got coddled
Just another know nothing, moronic post, from our resident whiner who clearly has never played at any competitive level of sports.

Reactions: Kelso86
And if he did hammer the players and coaches on national TV you would have hammered him for doing it. You seem to find fault in most everything he does.
He is the ultimate know nothing poster, who thinks every coach should be fired. Constantly offering negative comments and opinions that demonstrates just how little he knows. It's relentless; a total dipshit

Reactions: hvillebill
Freeman said he was trying to keep the locker room upbeat but players were down

tells me all I need to know… he should have absolutely hammered the players and coaches after the game. Coaching hard after a win is the best! Yet freeman wants them to celebrate that BS performance and effort. Team needed to be absolutely blasted by him and they got coddled
"tells me all I need to know… he should have absolutely hammered the players and coaches after the game."

Thank goodness you are NOT a coach -- you do not rip your team after a WIN (regardless of how ugly it may have been) -- should the players/coaches feel terrible, absolutely, but a coach NEVER rips his team after a win.

NOW -- that is what film review is for! There, is where coaches hammer out what happened, and there, coaches can use moments in the game as teaching moments.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
"tells me all I need to know… he should have absolutely hammered the players and coaches after the game."

Thank goodness you are NOT a coach -- you do not rip your team after a WIN (regardless of how ugly it may have been) -- should the players/coaches feel terrible, absolutely, but a coach NEVER rips his team after a win.

NOW -- that is what film review is for! There, is where coaches hammer out what happened, and there, coaches can use moments in the game as teaching moments.
not sure if you heard of this guy, but nick saban absolutely slams a team after a win if the team plays poor, or has a lack of focus, or little energy/effort. Same with Coach K and most of the greats.

I'm still a fan of old school coaching style, the modern way seems to be where freeman is going, and i'm not a fan of coddling players.

There is a way you play, win or lose, if you play the way you should and lose, tip your cap, if you don't play the right way and even win, you gotta get them to play the right way and let them know, despite the win, this was not acceptable. That's how you build championship teams.

not sure if you heard of this guy, but nick saban absolutely slams a team after a win if the team plays poor, or has a lack of focus, or little energy/effort. Same with Coach K and most of the greats.

I'm still a fan of old school coaching style, the modern way seems to be where freeman is going, and i'm not a fan of coddling players.

There is a way you play, win or lose, if you play the way you should and lose, tip your cap, if you don't play the right way and even win, you gotta get them to play the right way and let them know, despite the win, this was not acceptable. That's how you build championship teams.
Ah yes the know nothing whiner speaks; as if he'd know anything about a locker room.

Reactions: Kelso86

"not sure if you heard of this guy, but nick saban absolutely slams a team after a win if the team plays poor, or has a lack of focus, or little energy/effort. Same with Coach K and most of the greats"

And they do it in PRIVATE -- not in public - you want to demoralize a team that is already feeling like crap, then roll them under the bus in public -- and then face the backlash of rolling the kids under the bus.

"not sure if you heard of this guy, but nick saban absolutely slams a team after a win if the team plays poor, or has a lack of focus, or little energy/effort. Same with Coach K and most of the greats"

And they do it in PRIVATE -- not in public - you want to demoralize a team that is already feeling like crap, then roll them under the bus in public -- and then face the backlash of rolling the kids under the bus.
no one stated freeman should roll the kid under the bus in public. He can absolutely state the play was unacceptable and we're handling and working on fixing that. Instead, he said he was tryin to get the guys to celebrate.

I don't know what happens in the locker room completely of course, but if I take freeman and what he says he's trying to do after we play like crap vs a bad team, i'm not a fan. Just my 2 cents and I think the fact we keep playing like crap vs bad teams says it isn't working.

ADVERTISEMENT