ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Parker NOW! Play Minchey

First off, none of us know if Minchey is even ready. You were b1tching last year about not playing Merriweather, and now that he's playing you clearly see he's still not ready. Same goes for Minchey and Angeli.
Maybe if they played Meriweather more last year, he would have came into the season more prepared this year....ding ding ding. It's called getting reps

6 years in and Hartman still doesnt look ready to me. He threw a int and pissed his pants. If someone didn't know, they would say he responded like a freshman

So why not play the more talented freshman and see what hes got instead of playing a 6th year kid who is acting like a freshman

You have no clue whether or not Notre Dame can beat WF with backup QB's.
We're playing someone who is playing like a backup

His numbers are worse than Pynes. His numbers outside of the 3 cupcakes is downright bad

Why are you on your knees for this guy. What has he done

If we can't beat Wake Forest and Stanford with our back up qbs then we flat out SUCK . And don't deserve to win those games. We recruit at a few stratospheres above the Wake Forest and Stanford programs. Winning those games shouldn't be a problem
USC fired their defensive co so let’s get rid of Parker

Reactions: d1042
We're playing someone who is playing like a backup

His numbers are worse than Pynes. His numbers outside of the 3 cupcakes is downright bad

Why are you on your knees for this guy. What has he done
You have no clue whether or not Notre Dame can beat Wake Forest with backup QB's.

Again. Zero clue.

You have no clue whether we can beat WF with our current starter who is playing like a backup

Again. Zero clue.
If the backup QB's deserved to play meaningful snaps through 10 games, they would have.

Hasn't happened.

Marcus Freeman’s not sitting Sam or any other Senior starter for the sake of next season. You don’t do that and keep the respect of your staff or the upperclassmen thinking about coming back next season. Some of you guys, I just can’t with y’all. Lol.

Reactions: sjb75
Good. Hopefully it's better than the one he brought in this year. We got a lemon
I do not agree. There is no way one of the all time statistical QBs is a lemon. It’s the offense Wake forest has claws on who is a very smart coach. We have a nobody as o coordinator and an inexperienced head coach. We screwed Hartman

Hartman had a terrible day vs Clemson n made some mistakes vs other teams. He is not the qb I thought he was but he’s no lemon.

And just who else did we have at qb that could have done better? You n Goolsby n others loved Buchner n now we all know he sucked. There was no one.
We would have 3 more losses at this point. We couldn’t even beat Stanford n Marshall last year
Hartman had an up tempo wide open offense at Wake. Parker has no concept of up tempo. If freeman doesn’t demote Parker, I’m done with him n he will lose the fan base n soon his job

Then replace every senior on offense and defense for a younger player.

For you to continually point at Sam Hartman as the scapegoat is disingenuous.
It’s called building for the future in a lost season.. you have two of the easiest teams on the schedule, they either learn now or against AM on the road.

Reactions: DublinND
Marcus Freeman’s not sitting Sam or any other Senior starter for the sake of next season. You don’t do that and keep the respect of your staff or the upperclassmen thinking about coming back next season. Some of you guys, I just can’t with y’all. Lol.
Thank You.

I do not agree. There is no way one of the all time statistical QBs is a lemon. It’s the offense Wake forest has claws on who is a very smart coach. We have a nobody as o coordinator and an inexperienced head coach. We screwed Hartman

Hartman had a terrible day vs Clemson n made some mistakes vs other teams. He is not the qb I thought he was but he’s no lemon.

And just who else did we have at qb that could have done better? You n Goolsby n others loved Buchner n now we all know he sucked. There was no one.
We would have 3 more losses at this point. We couldn’t even beat Stanford n Marshall last year
Hartman had an up tempo wide open offense at Wake. Parker has no concept of up tempo. If freeman doesn’t demote Parker, I’m done with him n he will lose the fan base n soon his job
Agreed, not too many QBs wound look good with good given what Sam has. No way MF sits him against his alma mater (or against Stanford) but he better get the next two guys meaningful reps

Reactions: theskibro
👍

I am certain your CFB career as a QB was much better.
And Im certain yours isn't as good as MF or Golden but you keep screaming 10 men on the field. How can you say that if you didn't achieve their level?

That point is so moronic and ridiculous

We got a lemon

We got a lemon
Yeah and your assessment of Buchner was spot on. No way we got a lemon in Hartman. We got a lemon in Parker and the jury is out on freeman, stuckey n Gino

Everyone has been high on stuckey but like 4 years ago he was doing mission work he’s new, enthusiastic, a strong recruiter and apparently can’t teach separation and route running adjustments. He also recruited b James and has him on bench. So jury is out on him also

Yeah and your assessment of Buchner was spot on. No way we got a lemon in Hartman. We got a lemon in Parker and the jury is out on freeman, stuckey n Gino

Everyone has been high on stuckey but like 4 years ago he was doing mission work he’s new, enthusiastic, a strong recruiter and apparently can’t teach separation and route running adjustments. He also recruited b James and has him on bench. So jury is out on him also
Scrutiny you said could be true. But one thing I know is we got a lemon

Only thing we would all like to know is how you can label him a lemon ?

If a car is car of the year how does it suddenly suck? If this guy throws for like 17 tds a year n thousands of yards while with wake forest, how does he now suck?
Please explain I’m not disputing your reasoning - yet - I’m just trying to understand it

I am as certain as you seem to be that he is in a wrong system with a terrible o coordinator and can’t thrive. Yes he had 2 bad games Louisville n Clemson but imo any qb would have when the blueprint on how to beat nd is out If we lose another game this year Or struggle then watch freeman’s butt get hot

And people are fraught with panic at the suggestion that Freeman play Angelli and Minchey last 3 games in a lost season over a 6th yr portal transfer with no upside for the program. Who by all rights based on his play should be on the cusp of being benched for really mediocre qb play last 6 games. Hartman hasn't been good. How much worse would Angelli or Minchey have to be? Could they even realistically play that much worse than Hartman. And there is next yr . We need a qb for next year. It's a freaking no brainer

You don't dump guys midseason. You don't. That's how you lose a team and lose recruits. If you open a lead you play more backups but you don't sit a starting QB unless he's beat out in practice.

Angeli and minchey should be prepped for the bowl game and both should play.
I've said it before and will again. Angeli is more of the same game manager limited QB and if he's named a starter it's a step back. Love the guy and he may be good. But the program needs to go full blown competition with carr and minchey in the spring and being in a transfer back up or two to fill the room assuming angeli transfers.

Two years of minchey or three with carr with our wrs being young let's them grow together.

What I would start doing is rotating young guys on the Oline. We need to see what we have in the young guys

Zeke needs to go
Coogan isn't a long term answer
I don't think fisher can play lt

Only thing we would all like to know is how you can label him a lemon ?

If a car is car of the year how does it suddenly suck? If this guy throws for like 17 tds a year n thousands of yards while with wake forest, how does he now suck?
Please explain I’m not disputing your reasoning - yet - I’m just trying to understand it

I am as certain as you seem to be that he is in a wrong system with a terrible o coordinator and can’t thrive. Yes he had 2 bad games Louisville n Clemson but imo any qb would have when the blueprint on how to beat nd is out If we lose another game this year Or struggle then watch freeman’s butt get hot
He was a system QB, ever hear of it? He is a lemon. We bought a lemon.

He's had more than 2 bad games. He hasn't been good since the osu game when he was just okay.

System QB. He is a lemon

You don't dump guys midseason. You don't. That's how you lose a team and lose recruits. If you open a lead you play more backups but you don't sit a starting QB unless he's beat out in practice.

Angeli and minchey should be prepped for the bowl game and both should play.
I've said it before and will again. Angeli is more of the same game manager limited QB and if he's named a starter it's a step back. Love the guy and he may be good. But the program needs to go full blown competition with carr and minchey in the spring and being in a transfer back up or two to fill the room assuming angeli transfers.

Two years of minchey or three with carr with our wrs being young let's them grow together.

What I would start doing is rotating young guys on the Oline. We need to see what we have in the young guys

Zeke needs to go
Coogan isn't a long term answer
I don't think fisher can play lt
This.

You dont dump players that are playing well. You absolutely can make changes at positions where guys are struggling. Just because you start the season or a certain amount of games doesn't mean you keep that position forever. You have to perform

If Sam doesn’t want to play in the bowl game, I’d play someone else now. He likely deserves to start the first half vs Wake being a senior and for all he’s done for Freeman and ND, but first half vs Wake should wrap up his ND career imo. I’d play Angeli in first half vs Stanford and depending on the score, play Minchey in the second half. Open the bowl game QB competition at that point.

He was a system QB, ever hear of it? He is a lemon. We bought a lemon.

He's had more than 2 bad games. He hasn't been good since the osu game when he was just okay.

System QB. He is a lemon
Hell of a system qb. Not buying lemon. Maybe Parker should have used mesh. 🤣😂

He was a hell of a system QB. Just not our system. We bought a lemon
Maybe Parker sucks so bad that any qb would be bad. I’m going with that and I’d bet your house on it 🥱😜. Honestly, our system is not a system. It’s a dysfunctional mess masterminded by a neophyte who should be banished to jack swarbricks house to cut his grass

Maybe Parker sucks so bad that any qb would be bad. I’m going with that and I’d bet your house on it 🥱😜. Honestly, our system is not a system. It’s a dysfunctional mess masterminded by a neophyte who should be banished to jack swarbricks house to cut his grass
Parker isnt good but Hartman hasnt been much better.

Marcus Freeman will bring in a grad transfer portal QB for 2024.
I would bet he is willing to risk losing Minchey, or more likely Angeli in order to win 10 plus games in 2024. The latter two might get you there but they also might get you 8-4. I could also see him ejecting 2-3 WR from the current room and getting a proven legit WR to supplement the young talented guys. Thinking Colzie and if he has eligibility Salerno, maybe a surprise guy all leaving.

You dont dump players that are playing well. You absolutely can make changes at positions where guys are struggling. Just because you start the season or a certain amount of games doesn't mean you keep that position forever. You have to perform
Playing time is earned in practice. Not on Saturday.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Yeah worked great for buchner in Alabama...

Reactions: futuredomer
Maybe if they played Meriweather more last year, he would have came into the season more prepared this year....ding ding ding. It's called getting reps

6 years in and Hartman still doesnt look ready to me. He threw a int and pissed his pants. If someone didn't know, they would say he responded like a freshman

So why not play the more talented freshman and see what hes got instead of playing a 6th year kid who is acting like a freshman
That's what practice is for. If they can't show it in practice, they certainly won't be able to in a real game. Ding ding ding!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT