ADVERTISEMENT

F@@k ALL OF YOU THAT TRASH THIS TEAM!!!!

Great game fun to watch, pretty even statistically, both offenses shut down and made a few great plays. It was tough sledding all night and great effort. Honestly I believe the difference tonight was the 12 penalties committed by ND several were drive killers ... winnable game but another tough loss. Eventually we will reach the summit.

Reactions: HRC08
I tried not to bring hostility.......instead y'all ignored me.......now enjoy the liberty bowl.......join a conference of your worth a flip....

The reason why we were a big underdog is because Kelly is set in his ways on offense and historically lays an egg when trying to achieve elite status. The last offensive series where the game is on the line and Book is running for his life slinging it anywhere is not a one time event but a consistent downfall in play calling and preparation. It happens over and over. We had momentum and the Georgia D on its heels and the most disorganized and perplexing plays were called. I realize Georgia is athletic but there are proper ways to combat it. Our D did a wonderful job and kept us in the game despite all the 3 and outs.

There only one great team every year, the rest are good to mediocre to bad. Wonder if they all cry with each loss?

I tried not to bring hostility.......instead y'all ignored me.......now enjoy the liberty bowl.......join a conference of your worth a flip....
Sir, this is a respectful and noble Notre Dame/USC message board. How dare you injure the reputation of our ND/USC community with your bombasity. I demand retribution.

Reactions: Zorich 88
These young men played their butts off at one of the most hostile environments in the country!

A chance to win at the end.
Don’t blame us as we want the players to fight and win also. Will never happen with this culture at ND however where the admin views football as a means to making money and not about winning.

Reactions: rgc7 and tbonesays
ND had the ball in Ga. territory with a chance to win-on its last possession! WTF!

One play! You just want a chance to win at the end, ND had that! Great game!

Reactions: IrishMike409
Kmet played his ass off. The entire defense played their ass off. Too many penalties cost us. Lack of focus or the crowd. That was an intense environment.

Outside of the penalties the players gave their best effort.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Kirby smart said it best. ND came to play. They were sick of the negativity.

Reactions: W8LNXYR
These young men played their butts off at one of the most hostile environments in the country!

A chance to win at the end.
Nobody trashes the players and team as a whole.

The amateur coaches on the other hand do the kids who are fighting their ass off a complete disservice.

Brian Kelly wasting 15 seconds before the half to .....

Wait for it.....

Call a timeout.

How many false start penalties?

We are still jumping pre snap right now.

And lastly...most importantly...

No sense of feel on the play calling mid game.

UGA crept up...took the crossing routes away ahd you'd think that we'd go over the top. At least to show it again and remind UGA again we will throw deep.

N
O
P
E

UGA starts playing the crossing routes and what do we do? Throw more crossing routes when the D just licking the chops to kill our receiver.

They've always looked tentative like kids in a school play. They're trying to perform Kelly's script. Compare that with Lou's lads running onto the field with bad intentions.

ND had the ball in Ga. territory with a chance to win-on its last possession! WTF!

One play! You just want a chance to win at the end, ND had that! Great game!
Participation trophies for everyone. 1-18 those are the facts. ND needs to win one, not play hard, try, and hope for the best.

Reactions: rgc7
Nobody trashes the players and team as a whole.

The amateur coaches on the other hand do the kids who are fighting their ass off a complete disservice.

Brian Kelly wasting 15 seconds before the half to .....

Wait for it.....

Call a timeout.

How many false start penalties?

We are still jumping pre snap right now.

And lastly...most importantly...

No sense of feel on the play calling mid game.

UGA crept up...took the crossing routes away ahd you'd think that we'd go over the top. At least to show it again and remind UGA again we will throw deep.

N
O
P
E

UGA starts playing the crossing routes and what do we do? Throw more crossing routes when the D just licking the chops to kill our receiver.
Shutup!

They've always looked tentative like kids in a school play. They're trying to perform Kelly's script. Compare that with Lou's lads running onto the field with bad intentions.
Yeah....there is definitely no comparison.

Should really go 11-1 with whats left. SC is the only team with better athletes at the the skilled position and Michigan at night will still be a game but no reason to lose any other weeks.
Take a closer look at SC lineup. Very young and very thin. OL is weak and they are poor tacklers. Fink is not the guy nor do I believe is 2nd string Slovis ( now 1st string) slovis is a true frosh 3 star. They have 3 good starting receivers but losing Devon Williams hurts and their RB's are no better than ours. Carr post injury has lost a lot and the poly kid would not be starting for us. Where do you think all their superior athletes are?

Take a closer look at SC lineup. Very young and very thin. OL is weak and they are poor tacklers. Fink is not the guy nor do I believe is 2nd string Slovis ( now 1st string) slovis is a true frosh 3 star. They have 3 good starting receivers but losing Devon Williams hurts and their RB's are no better than ours. Carr post injury has lost a lot and the poly kid would not be starting for us. Where do you think all their superior athletes are?
USC is always dangerous. I never ever ever will take them lightly as a fan and pray the team doesn’t

Please do not underestimate any opponent on our schedule. Next weekend will be let down city after an emotional physical game. Momentum and coaching schemes play a big part in the outcome of any game. I dont take any of our opponents for granted and I am also not convinced that Georgia is top 3. Lets see how they do in the SEC befote we start annointing ourselves as playoff worthy.

Reactions: 88ND and NDIRISH53
I guess you missed last night's game? They looked very ready against Georgia.
I don’t think so. They weren’t scared at all of the opponent, but the environment definitely got them. The penalties were out of control, especially the false starts. Should have been better prepared in that aspect. That may have cost them the game

I don’t think so. They weren’t scared at all of the opponent, but the environment definitely got them. The penalties were out of control, especially the false starts. Should have been better prepared in that aspect. That may have cost them the game
Sshhh...

Don't tell the apologists.

It was completely all on the individuals and Brian Kelly had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the mistakes.

You don't need to even ask them...they'll tell you regardless. :cool:

Reactions: HillRock86
Sshhh...

Don't tell the apologists.

It was completely all on the individuals and Brian Kelly had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the mistakes.

You don't need to even ask them...they'll tell you regardless. :cool:

Kelly never does have anything to do with the mistakes according to the apologists on this board. It's always on the players or the assistants who call the plays. It's almost as if they think Kelly is a figurehead of the program who has nothing to do with coming up with the game plan, both offensively and defensively, developing the talent on the roster, especially the quarterback, recruiting the roster, etc. It's always blame Lea, blame Long, blame Liam Eichenberg, etc. But I guarantee you that had ND beat Georgia last night, the Kelly hacks on this board would be giving him all the credit for the victory. After watching Michigan get destroyed by Wisconsin after almost losing to Army at home, there should be no excuse, none, for Notre Dame not going up to Ann Arbor and kicking the shit out of the Wolverines. If a Kelly led Notre Dame squad cannot travel to Michigan and take out those f**cks after taking a much better Georgia squad to the brink on the road, then Kelly's resignation letter should be on Swarbrick's desk the Sunday morning following that game.

Reactions: 88ND and Leahylads
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT