ADVERTISEMENT

F@@k ALL OF YOU THAT TRASH THIS TEAM!!!!

Kelly never does have anything to do with the mistakes according to the apologists on this board. It's always on the players or the assistants who call the plays. It's almost as if they think Kelly is a figurehead of the program who has nothing to do with coming up with the game plan, both offensively and defensively, developing the talent on the roster, especially the quarterback, recruiting the roster, etc. It's always blame Lea, blame Long, blame Liam Eichenberg, etc. But I guarantee you that had ND beat Georgia last night, the Kelly hacks on this board would be giving him all the credit for the victory. After watching Michigan get destroyed by Wisconsin after almost losing to Army at home, there should be no excuse, none, for Notre Dame not going up to Ann Arbor and kicking the shit out of the Wolverines. If a Kelly led Notre Dame squad cannot travel to Michigan and take out those f**cks after taking a much better Georgia squad to the brink on the road, then Kelly's resignation letter should be on Swarbrick's desk the Sunday morning following that game.
Resign if he doesn’t beat Michigan? You’ve officially lost it.

Resign if he doesn’t beat Michigan? You’ve officially lost it.

No I haven't. All you Kelly hacks need to put up or shut up. Michigan is very beatable this year. They almost didn't survive Army. Now if the Irish can take GA, a much better team than Michigan, to the wire in hostile Athens, the Irish should have no problem laying a beat down on the Wolverines and everyone's punching bag, Jim Harbaugh. How about some confidence in Kelly's ability to outcoach Harbaugh? Winning up there should not be a problem. My guess is that none of you Kelly backers have faith that he can get it done against a mediocre Michigan outfit on the road, and why should you, you guys have to keep touting the 2012 road win against Oklahoma as Kelly's crowning achievement. This game should be a lock for the Irish. Better coach. Better QB. Better receivers. Better defense. I'm not a fan of Kelly but even I think the Irish should win this one hands down. That's why if he can't get ND over the hump this year against this team and this coach in Ann Arbor, then he ought to hang it up. I'm sure if the Irish don't get it done, you'll all be here defending Kelly, blaming players, refs, assistant coaches, popcorn vendors, you name it. It's never the coach's fault in your eyes. Kelly can do no wrong.

ND should win that game. I’m absolutely confident that they do.

However, if they don’t....I’m not calling for Kelly to resign. You’re a lunatic if you think thats our best play.

Kelly never does have anything to do with the mistakes according to the apologists on this board. It's always on the players or the assistants who call the plays. It's almost as if they think Kelly is a figurehead of the program who has nothing to do with coming up with the game plan, both offensively and defensively, developing the talent on the roster, especially the quarterback, recruiting the roster, etc. It's always blame Lea, blame Long, blame Liam Eichenberg, etc. But I guarantee you that had ND beat Georgia last night, the Kelly hacks on this board would be giving him all the credit for the victory. After watching Michigan get destroyed by Wisconsin after almost losing to Army at home, there should be no excuse, none, for Notre Dame not going up to Ann Arbor and kicking the shit out of the Wolverines. If a Kelly led Notre Dame squad cannot travel to Michigan and take out those f**cks after taking a much better Georgia squad to the brink on the road, then Kelly's resignation letter should be on Swarbrick's desk the Sunday morning following that game.

#1 You sound like a 8 year old pitching a hissy fit because mommy took away his blanket. Grow up.

#2 If you were around the game of football as a player or a coach or both, a day in your life. (WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT BEEN) you would know each week is completely different story, and each week a different football team shows up to play.

#3 Michigan has on paper, at least equal personnel to ND, the game is in Ann Arbor, ND beat Michigan last year, so they have the revenge thing going for them as well. So this notion that a loss in the Big House to a Pre-Season Top 10 team is an indictment on Brian Kelly is among the most dumb statements I've ever heard. Of course on this Forum, it just blends in with all the other off the charts stupid statements about Brian Kelly.

Last edited:
These young men played their butts off at one of the most hostile environments in the country!

A chance to win at the end.
Georgia Fan here.........You guys have one hell of a team that played good, sound football. I know I don't want to play ND again this year ! Good luck vs Virginia.

Reactions: Zorich 88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT