ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Pyne

Is he the starter at Arizona St? Feel bad the pac 12 is no more. I think Drew has 3 years to play
He was actually playing well enough in camp that there were projections he might start. Then he got injured. Not sure but I think it’s a hammy. Now the incumbent May start but is being pushed by the freshman jalen rashada

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Pyne likely on the move again after star freshmen Rashada being named the starter at ASU.

I'm like 10 min from campus but I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

I’m rooting for Pyne and the rest of the board should too. That kid is undersized and plays with a lot of fire. He didn’t have what it takes physically for our program but he overcame a lot last year. Loved the swagger he had against Wisconsin in 2021 and the video of him and Rees after the Clemson game. He played solid against USC but the turnovers killed us. Tackling the heisman winner would’ve helped too haha.

Either way, good kid and hope he does well wherever he goes.

I’m rooting for Pyne and the rest of the board should too. That kid is undersized and plays with a lot of fire. He didn’t have what it takes physically for our program but he overcame a lot last year. Loved the swagger he had against Wisconsin in 2021 and the video of him and Rees after the Clemson game. He played solid against USC but the turnovers killed us. Tackling the heisman winner would’ve helped too haha.

Either way, good kid and hope he does well wherever he goes.
He was our best quarterback last year, leading us to an 8-2 record, with 2,000 yds, 22 TDs and 6 INTs. His stats actually weren't bad. But depending on how Rashada does while Pyne's out injured, he may not get to play much at ASU. He may need to transfer again at some point.

Reactions: stu4don and Kelso86
In five games last year Bourguet was no slouch, going 145-of-204 passing for 1,490 yards and 11 touchdowns, against six interceptions. He led the team to a big win over No. 21 Washington. So good for Drew that he was #1 before the injury. Wish him the best.

Reactions: irishalice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT