ADVERTISEMENT

didnt see a game thread

Louisville has loaded the box, and more importantly, have safeties, corners, linebackers, etc flying down hill to disrupt the run game. They don't believe Ian Book can beat them in man coverage and I don't blame them.

Ian is going to have to run a lot in this game and eventually, they're going to have to hit a couple of big screens.

Nobody can tel me he gives us the best chance to win. Book does the bare minimum which is not turning the ball over.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Most of the pressures have been on Book, not the o-line. I believe all of the initial blitzes were picked up, he just held onto the ball too long. That is a function of not having anybody with separation too.
You can dress up all the plays you want book has and always will be a two read guy. When that first read is taken away he struggles and with dumps off, takes off, or is sacked.

He's not changing. Gotta plan around it

Liberty just beat Syracuse! easily! ND schedule is a killer!

You can dress up all the plays you want book has and always will be a two read guy. When that first read is taken away he struggles and with dumps off, takes off, or is sacked.

He's not changing. Gotta plan around it

What’s your suggestion?

The guy who left for BC seems pretty good!

Nahhhh he's not that great either. Watch Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields. That's what an elite college QB looks like. Same goes with Tu'a and Burrow last year, as well as the string of guys at Oklahoma.

whoever our WR coach is, fire him. its like we are playing against 5 shermans out there.

Reactions: VTND
What’s your suggestion?
I mean they are doing what they can. Have to have tons of diverse plays designed for different guys. He's not going to become a pocket passer that reads the field so don't call the game like that. Screens tes and isolations.

Long was too dependant on boundary 50-50 balls.

Rees is at least adding designed te plays and crosses which long seemed allergic too. I'd like to see a lot of work on screen game and play action to the te or slot positions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT