ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Beach

....Dinners with NFL team owners and dating former cheerleaders......again, no one believes you.....
I really don’t care what you or anyone else believes !

This week we’re going to an NFL game on Sunday and “Phantom of the Opera” in NYC on Thursday !

And while I won’t be thinking of you, you’ll be thinking of me ! 😡

Just to annoy and to prove you and especially IrishJohn, wrong, I’ll send NDinNJ photos of us boarding the Jet and in the Jet on the ground and in the air.
Who exactly are you trying you hardest to impress? It butt hurts you that no one here believes you. Just go away.

BTW I sure am happy that I’m floating around in your head. I’m living right between your eyes and I love it.

Who exactly are you trying you hardest to impress? It butt hurts you that no one here believes you. Just go away.

BTW I sure am happy that I’m floating around in your head. I’m living right between your eyes and I love it.
You’re beyond delusional, I don’t devote a fraction of nano-second to you, you’re too much of a pathetic, envious loser, not even worth a stray thought.

Just remember, you started this ……… again

So on Sunday morning while you’re picking your nose and your toenails with the same finger I’ll be at 35,000 feet with a gorgeous young woman flying to an NFL game, and I won’t be thinking about you, but you’ll be thinking about me.

Hurts doesn’t it ! 😜

You’re beyond delusional, I don’t devote a fraction of nano-second to you, you’re too much of a pathetic, envious loser, not even worth a stray thought.

Just remember, you started this ……… again

So on Sunday morning while you’re picking your nose and your toenails with the same finger I’ll be at 35,000 feet with a gorgeous young woman flying to an NFL game, and I won’t be thinking about you, but you’ll be thinking about me.

Hurts doesn’t it ! 😜
You name me in your posts which has nothing to do with me. I’m living in you head. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ouch!

on topic (excuse me) but it appears so far that in 2023, ND will be a far more experienced team than USC The OL and DL look to be returning (except for Foskey). The rivalry looks healthy once again!

Last edited:
on topic (excuse me) but it appears so far that in 2023, ND will be a far more experienced team that USC The OL and DL look to be returning (except for Foskey). The rivalry looks healthy once again!
How well our coach can adapt to the major leagues of college football will tell us how healthy the rivalry will be ... it's way too soon to tell right now.

How well our coach can adapt to the major leagues of college football will tell us how healthy the rivalry will be ... it's way too soon to tell right now.
Gosh, thanks for that. I will write that down.

You name me in your posts which has nothing to do with me. I’m living in you head. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yes, in the head, on the toilet paper !

Once again, your pea sized brain which matches your pea sized penis, puts forth a contradictory first sentence. STOP DRINKING !

on topic (excuse me) but it appears so far that in 2023, ND will be a far more experienced team than USC The OL and DL look to be returning (except for Foskey). The rivalry looks healthy once again!
On the surface you might think so, but what about the next wave of transfers at USC in 2023 ?

On the surface you might think so, but what about the next wave of transfers at USC in 2023 ?
CLR already said that 22 was an anomaly and recruitments will be more like prior years. Stop being foolish, Riley had little choice! His recruiting class on arrival was 8! He turned to the only place he could! Sorry to trample on your sour grapes!

Yes, in the head, on the toilet paper !

Once again, your pea sized brain which matches your pea sized penis, puts forth a contradictory first sentence. STOP DRINKING !
You know the size of my manhood? Your one sick f***!

CLR already said that 22 was an anomaly and recruitments will be more like prior years. Stop being foolish, Riley had little choice! His recruiting class on arrival was 8! He turned to the only place he could! Sorry to trample on your sour grapes!
If Riley was so successful using the Transfer Portal this year, why wouldn’t he want to use it again next year ?

You know the size of my manhood? Your one sick f***!
Everybody knows about the size of your manhood because it became a famous joke.

When you went for your annual physical exam the doctor told you that he had good news for you and that he had bad news for you.

So you said “what’s the good news ?”

And the doctor said, “Your penis is slightly larger than my average patient”

So you said, “Well then, what’s the bad news ?”

And the doctor said, “Well sir, I’m a pediatrician !”

So everyone knows about your lack of size of your penis and based on your posts everyone knows about the lack of size of your brain..

USC played a great game. ND will have play a much better game next year to have any chance
beating this very solid USC !

USC played a great game. ND will have play a much better game next year to have any chance
beating this very solid USC !
USC will be a challenging opponent for years to come !

Reactions: 4-4-3
Tough one, Beach, I was rooting for the Trojans. But, it is clear, USC is all about Caleb and once he hurt his hammy on that long run in the first quarter, he was never the same, and SC was doomed. Showed a lot of heart -- and even made some nice passes (but clearly he wasn't the same.) Hey, if he'd done that in the first quarter of our game we might have beat you guys.

I’m not sure that I agree with your assessment.

Two untimely turnovers probably took 10 or more points off the board and the TOP differential was the opposite of what it needed to be. That was reflective of ND’s anemic, if not inept running game, which remains a mystery.

it’s always difficult playing USC, especially in L.A.

I‘m still puzzled about ND’s failure to mount a robust running game.

A commentator, when discussing LSU said, they win the games they shouldn’t and lose the games they shouldn’t and I couldn’t help but think how that phrase might apply to ND.
I hear what you're saying, but, to me, ND was straining the whole time to keep up with USC -- particuarly Williams and the RB who simply WOULD NOT GO DOWN. He routinely made 7 and 8 yard runs after contact.

As I saw it, USC DICTATED THE PACE AND RHYTHM of the game from the opening drive. Once I saw that drive and how smoothly it was executed, I knew it would be a very long day and SERIOUSLY DOUBTED that ND would win.

As for the turnovers, they looked to me like the kind that occur when a team is PRESSURED and would not ordinarily commit against a lesser opponent. And that's because ND was trying TO GET BACK IN THE GAME. Being down 17 points (I believe) was too much of a deficit, given ND's defeciencies on offense.

Despite the statistical DEAD HEAT and the relatively modest score differential, I saw USC as always being in command and having won more decisively than the numbers would suggest. That's because, as I saw it, they were clearly the better team. If ND had managed to win, I would have seen it as a LUCKY OUTCOME.

Tough one, Beach, I was rooting for the Trojans. But, it is clear, USC is all about Caleb and once he hurt his hammy on that long run in the first quarter, he was never the same, and SC was doomed. Showed a lot of heart -- and even made some nice passes (but clearly he wasn't the same.) Hey, if he'd done that in the first quarter of our game we might have beat you guys.
Appreciate the rooting. Not sure it is all about Caleb, but I certainly understand your point. He is by far the most import player on the team. I agree the you guys could have very well beaten us, in fact I thought you would.

Appreciate the rooting. Not sure it is all about Caleb, but I certainly understand your point. He is by far the most import player on the team. I agree the you guys could have very well beaten us, in fact I thought you would.
How many OL are gone off this team? Starters and depth? They weren't that good this year, Calebs running heroics helped them out a lot. Not much in terms of high recruits for depth. So I'm assuming you are going to hit the portal hard for OL this year if you are losing a bunch

How many OL are gone off this team? Starters and depth? They weren't that good this year, Calebs running heroics helped them out a lot. Not much in terms of high recruits for depth. So I'm assuming you are going to hit the portal hard for OL this year if you are losing a bunch
USC's OL was actually good. Maybe even very good. Their two best OL guys, both older than normal, leave.

USC's bagmen will be opening the checkbook to induce impact transfer portal guys to LA.

USC's OL was actually good. Maybe even very good. Their two best OL guys, both older than normal, leave.

USC's bagmen will be opening the checkbook to induce impact transfer portal guys to LA.
Yes, there was a lot of misunderstanding of our line. It was very goos but not very deep. We were lucky with injuries there. As to the test, are you saying SC pays plers or are you talking about NIL deals?

Yes, there was a lot of misunderstanding of our line. It was very goos but not very deep. We were lucky with injuries there. As to the test, are you saying SC pays plers or are you talking about NIL deals?
Not interested in discussing semantics of paying players. Impact CFB players are being offered big up front $$$$ to attend certain schools. Period. Goes on at many university's. Not just USC.

Not interested in discussing semantics of paying players. Impact CFB players are being offered big up front $$$$ to attend certain schools. Period. Goes on at many university's. Not just USC.
Yes, there are many NIL deals available for players through businesses and collectives, like the collective ND has.

LMAO.

OK.
I must be wrong. I though ND had a collective the purpose of which was to get NIL deals for its players. What did I get wrong?

It wasnt very good. If they had a normal qb they would have been considered an extremely average OL

Lol. Is that like a pff list? Meaning that means squat
I think it is actually a well-respected award. At least its view is more respected than Golson's. I realize you invest a lot of early season posts in how bad SC's line was. You were just wrong. No big deal.

I think it is actually a well-respected award. At least its view is more respected than Golson's. I realize you invest a lot of early season posts in how bad SC's line was. You were just wrong. No big deal.
No. I was actually right. You were wrong.

I had SC at 10 and 2 because of their weak schedule. They finished 11 and 2. And I said they would have an average line and they did. Caleb has been running for his life in almost every game I watched.

Admittedly, I didnt watch every game, but in the games I did watch, that kid got out of trouble that normal qbs would not have

You thought they were going to be bad this year or not very good

No. I was actually right. You were wrong.

I had SC at 10 and 2 because of their weak schedule. They finished 11 and 2. And I said they would have an average line and they did. Caleb has been running for his life in almost every game I watched.

Admittedly, I didnt watch every game, but in the games I did watch, that kid got out of trouble that normal qbs would not have

You thought they were going to be bad this year or not very good
I was certainly wrong about our win/loss and you were wrong about the line, at least according to those who know football. How many yards did our second string back put up against ND D-line?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT