ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson game next year is most important since the U in 1988

You'll see two offenses actually moving the ball and scoring some points in a huge game on the ultimate stage. That will be very foreign for the Brian Kelly apologists and a painful reminder for the realists just how far removed BK and his QB/offense is from thos particular universe.

After that....
Clemson by 10.

They finally got battle tested by OSU. They really needed that game to get reacclimated to the speed and athleticism of a great team.

I don't think this long delay hurts or helps either team too much. Maybe hurts Clemson more because as soon as they got their elite game legs under them playing OSU it gets negated by this nearly 2 week delay to kickoff.

Clemson hasn't seen a QB like Burrows this year but Burrows hasn't come across a psycho defensive coordinator like Venables.

LSU hasn't seen an offense like Clemson's as well. Eitenne will kill you getting a handoff or catching the ball...and Clemson's receivers are quietly very good. The receivers didn't have a mega game against OSU. You can bet that will change on Monday.

Lawrence...who didn't get a Heisman invite just wins. Matter of fact until the OSU game he hadn't even taken a snap while trailing. Never once at Clemson did he take a snap while trailing on the scoreboard. Think about that a second.

He had never even taken a snap while trailing.
That's just incredible.

Clemson by 10
Burrow hasnt gone up a against a psycho d coordinator like Venables. Lol

I guess you never heard of a defensive coach by the name of Saban. He hasnt done anything on D in his career. And I guess him going up against the Georgia and Florida D was nothing.

Some of the moronic stuff you post cracks me up. Like you thinking that LSU Oklahoma was a 50/50 game. That was as easy as a pick as there could possibly be. LSU dominated the best conference while Oklahoma was good in the worst. So terrible of a pick

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Burrow hasnt gone up a against a psycho d coordinator like Venables. Lol

I guess you never heard of a defensive coach by the name of Saban. He hasnt done anything on D in his career. And I guess him going up against the Georgia and Florida D was nothing.

Some of the moronic stuff you post cracks me up. Like you thinking that LSU Oklahoma was a 50/50 game. That was as easy as a pick as there could possibly be. LSU dominated the best conference while Oklahoma was good in the worst. So terrible of a pick
And in immature form you snuggle and hug right up to whatever is trendy.

Did I say Saban is a bad coach? Nope. It was pretty common knowledge outside of your small thinking football world that Saban did not have a typical Bama defensive squad this year. Injury or early departures, either way he didn't have the typical horses this year as in the past.

Personnel aside if I need a defensive coordinator to coach one game for me it's Venables.

You love whatever ESPN tells you to love and you're definitely 100 percent head over heels in love with the SEC.

And in immature form you snuggle and hug right up to whatever is trendy.

Did I say Saban is a bad coach? Nope. It was pretty common knowledge outside of your small thinking football world that Saban did not have a typical Bama defensive squad this year. Injury or early departures, either way he didn't have the typical horses this year as in the past.

Personnel aside if I need a defensive coordinator to coach one game for me it's Venables.

You love whatever ESPN tells you to love and you're definitely 100 percent head over heels in love with the SEC.
You try to be the contrarian even when you look like a fool. SEC is and has been the best conference in the last 20 plus years. And its not even close.

Burrow has played against very good defenses in the best conference by far. Against great defensive coaches all year.

Good job on that Oklahoma pick. The logic you used was impressively stupid

I believe Clemson will have a better overall team next year. If they do win Monday night (I don't think we will) they'll be undefeated going in to Notre Dame next year.

I believe Clemson will have a better overall team next year. If they do win Monday night (I don't think we will) they'll be undefeated going in to Notre Dame next year.
That's our hope. Bring that close to 40 game win streak to South Bend. That would be a blast.

Reactions: scartiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT