ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl game

mitchell evans definitely looking the part for next season

Agreed. For every mishap he has a big play that makes you go "wow" to make up for it.

He looks like he could be a star next season if he can polish some of the rough edges
Development hasn’t been a strong suit for ND QBs!

How can ND have 12 guys on the field at this critical point in the game

Why didn’t that D lineman get up ?
He could have tackled Rattler

Rattler has very questionable arm, makes bad choices, no wonder a true Fr. benched him and ran him outta town!

Ok, that was the type of game we normally lose. Hopefully going forward we have more "not normal" moments and games!

Reactions: Ndapolis1
What a wild game. Hopefully the last we ever need to watch with Buchner as QB.

This team has playoff potential with Sam Hartman next year and beyond with Minchey

Crow will be served at 8PM for all the doubters!
Nice comeback win for the Irish, and Tommy Rees called an outstanding play for the winning TD.

Reactions: mookied
ND wins!

Not an ideal game.

Buchner is just inconsistent and for me doesn't have upside. ND needs a QB solution to be better than 9-4.

Tommy Rees all too often makes the wrong calls in key moments. Never mind not using Estime as effectively as he could.

The defense of course gave up a lot of points.

Look, a win is a win. I'll take it. But this is South Carolina, not a top 15 team. Their defense looked downright bad.

It was a blast following and chatting with all of you on this fun, rollercoaster game.

Finally...again, I give Freeman and the team an acceptable C+ in lieu of what they inherited this season and circumstances. Will be lots to talk about as ND makes decisions on what type of program it will be in the new semipro normal of college football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT