ADVERTISEMENT

Book Is All Good!

BK just now at the presser:

Ian Book is the starting QB on Saturday. Period.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I messaged a friend told me in administration last night. They told me that they didn't know anything about Ian being in trouble. Said it was a story and just that..

The Irish are the bad boys of college football !!
They will f$%k up Bamas world !
They have a chance to hang, but we are all kidding ourselves if we think ND would be favored in that game. The depressing thing is that even if we make the playoffs we have a shot in the dark at winning it all. Bama is bad mo fos of college football. Beatable though.

To beat Alabama you have to have the ability; when they smack you in the mouth, you hit them hard between the eyes. ND did that 45 seasons ago a won the national championship. This ND team has the ability to fight any college team in America today and win.

Reactions: Bodizephax
To beat Alabama you have to have the ability; when they smack you in the mouth, you hit them hard between the eyes. ND did that 45 seasons ago a won the national championship. This ND team has the ability to fight any college team in America today and win.
Nope bama has too many advantages over ND most of them illegal under NCAA rules but they won't do anything until Sabans gone. Wish schools like bama would form their own league so real students had a shot.

Nope bama has too many advantages over ND most of them illegal under NCAA rules but they won't do anything until Sabans gone. Wish schools like bama would form their own league so real students had a shot.
And your lists of universities with real students would be?

Winning breeds recruiting. It's a machine. Plug and play.
Add in the good coaching who turns over every stone repeatedly at practice and takes nothing for granted...i give you modern day
Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and soon to be Georgia.
Georgia has one nice season but on their way to being a routine elite program.

On a side note....
OSU, Bama, Clemson coaches are among the highest paid in all CFB. Kirby will be getting a raise soon that probably tops everyone. In the least he'll be right there around 6-7 million per.

And your lists of universities with real students would be?

Winning breeds recruiting. It's a machine. Plug and play.
Add in the good coaching who turns over every stone repeatedly at practice and takes nothing for granted...i give you modern day
Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and soon to be Georgia.
Georgia has one nice season but on their way to being a routine elite program.

On a side note....
OSU, Bama, Clemson coaches are among the highest paid in all CFB. Kirby will be getting a raise soon that probably tops everyone. In the least he'll be right there around 6-7 million per.
Schools like bama OSU Ga and Clemson have two types of students athletes who for the most part are not really students and not much is expected. Then regular students who better show up for class etc. Not to mention those hundred dollar hand shakes.But the fact that these kid.are not real students does not seem toeffect the prestige of the school. So why the hell can't make it easy to get in and have easy pass degrees. The NCAA does not care but if a school does the right thing the NCAA comes down like a ton of bricks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT