ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Transfer Portal QB. And behind door number 1 is….

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Michael Pratt of Tulane. Behind door number 2 is Riley Leonard of Duke. And behind door 3 is either Carr, Minchey or peanut butter Angeli

Of corse, there is the usual rebuttal - for now.
Michael Pratt
https://twitter.com/Mpratt_?ref_src...-pratt-shuts-down-transfer-rumors-quarterback
@Mpratt_
·
Follow
False information . Focused on this season and going 1-0 each week. ROLL WAVE

FONR7AAJ_normal.jpg

Clint Brewster

@clintbrew247
I’m told that Tulane QB Michael Pratt is heavily considering a transfer to Power 5 after the season instead of entering the QB loaded draft

Last edited:
Can’t make this call until either Angeli or Minchey play meaningful snaps in a meaningful game. I like Pratt from the little I’ve seen. Leonard looks Like he wins games with his legs as much or more so than his arm. I was impressed with both Angeli and Minchey when each committed, and not at all sure that Pratt or Leonard is a clear upgrade. Beat Clemson, win out, get invite to Peach Bowl, and see if either Angeli or Minchey impress along the way. In today’s college game, QB assessment is an annual affair with portal transfers just part of the process…Freeman will select and possibly recruit the player he thinks best, in house vs portal will not be a consideration.

Angeli has looked pretty good in relief. Minchey will have a year in the program. Carr is an elite recruit ND has not had at the QB position in a while. I’m fine rolling with those 3 in 24.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Michael Pratt of Tulane. Behind door number 2 is Riley Leonard of Duke. And behind door 3 is either Carr, Minchey or peanut butter Angeli

Michael Pratt
https://twitter.com/Mpratt_?ref_src...-pratt-shuts-down-transfer-rumors-quarterback
@Mpratt_
·
Follow

FONR7AAJ_normal.jpg

Clint Brewster

@clintbrew247
I’m told that Tulane QB Michael Pratt is heavily considering a transfer to Power 5 after the season instead of entering the QB loaded draft
New QB
Weak O Line weak receivers
If it was just a QB sure but it isn't
Let's just build a team with what we got

Reactions: 96domer

Michael Pratt
https://twitter.com/Mpratt_?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1720143354510352477|twgr^5b08a604ef392687346c4815c588c05c90061765|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.si.com/college/group-five/aac/tulanes-michael-pratt-shuts-down-transfer-rumors-quarterback
@Mpratt_
·
Follow

FONR7AAJ_normal.jpg

Clint Brewster

@clintbrew247
I agree on Pratt !

If the receivers can’t get any separation it really won’t matter. I’m really hoping Cam Williams gets snaps from day 1

No Transfer QB, Please!!!! All you get is a guy who can't go to the league. Give Angeli and Minchey meaningful minutes over the 3 remaining games, develop them through spring and get ready for next year

No transfer is coming to ND to see their career and future completely derailed like Hartman. Hartman got worse and should never have come to ND.

Can’t disagree.
Indeed. We are at the point where we are eating our young at quarterback if we go back to the portal. We need receivers....Recruit an O lineman from the portal...and certainly an edge on D. The talent we have and will have is enough at quarterback....unless you want to add a back up from the portal as a cheap insurance policy.....but let our guys compete for the starting job. The big question however...is this staff prepared to develop these young quarterbacks? The transplants needed to learn schemes....but have been developed.

If the receivers can’t get any separation it really won’t matter. I’m really hoping Cam Williams gets snaps from day 1
Need Williams and Faison and James to get a lot of snaps next year!

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Need Williams and Faison and James to get a lot of snaps next year!
I get the hot take. But you aren't fixing a depth at wr issue by forcing guys to play if they aren't ready.

See merriweather.

Colzie of healthy is likely still the best boundary option.

Thomas is still likely one of the two best options at field or boundary and will play a lot.

Do they put faison as starter at slot over greathouse? I don't think so, but it depends if they are trying to move greathouse outside or not. As of right now I'd have greathouse as #1 in slot and faison #2 next year with both playing.

Flores, Williams, and merriweather compete for time at the field spot. I think it's likely one transfers.

Wrs usually take 1-3 years to be difference makers in college ...there are exceptions and maybe cam is one, but it cannot be counted on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT