ADVERTISEMENT

Angeli and Minchey should start getting more reps.

Still, no goal is named.
the goal is, win the rest of the way. Very few teams go undefeated. How many times have we seen teams look unbeatable, only to get caught sleeping at some point. 11-1 and they have a very good chance of getting one of the 4 playoff spots.

True, but that’s led to parity. The dopes like Dylan Edwards, Travis Hunter, and Swain choose 60-0 blowouts for NIL instead of going to blue blood programs like ND. Similar kids go to TN and ATM instead of Bama or LSU. Those top heavy teams are being forced to recruit 3-4 star guys.

The kids with forethought like Love, Carr, and Greathouse head to ND, but similar kids go to Clemson, Georgia, Michigan, etc.

The diversity of talent is spreading out and I do like that part of it.
You know Hartman got a million and a half

I’m not blaming Hartman for the loss, he’s played great all year, in no way shape or form is he the reason ND lost last to O$U. But he was a one year rental! The CFP is gone! No way ND gets in 11-1 without a CCG. Im not saying bench him, but do we need to have series or either Angeli or Minchey or both?
Gotta think about next year. I don’t care about a NY6 bowl, it’s playoff or bust. I’d give a series a quarter to Angeli at lest. I mean even if ND makes a NY6 game no way Hartman plays in it anyway.
If Ohio state runs the table , wins the big 10 and the other have one loss we’re in

When are too good to join a conference, it’s playoff or bust. While I love the idea of him, Hartman was a waste. I’d rather have had a young guy get reps from here on out. On to next season is just par for the course for ND. 2024 is now the goal.
Garbage post. As usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT