ADVERTISEMENT

1-2 is unacceptable....

NDCap

Irish Expert
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2015
No way this team should be 1-2 with losses to Texas and MSU at Home. How many times is BK going to say it's on him ?? Yesterday I was way more disgusted with the vanilla offense then the defense. Everyone knows the D is suspect so your offense has to carry you. That's on BK . It is time to relinquish the offense completely to Sanford and see what he can do alone. The run game is dogshit . He is so full of it... says in preseason we are going to run the ball. BS. He has play action , little misdirection, zero imagination. The point totals are a misnomer . 44 in OT , 39 vs Nevada and 28 vs MSU. This offense could have sealed the deal vs Texas and last night was a joke for almost 3 quarters. They have a ton of talent on offense. IDK if they are young. Kizer now 9-5 as a starter. I don't blame him it's the pathetic game plan . BK stares at BVG on that sideline with disbelief . he should look in the mirror. The talent on the offense is a million times better then the defense. BVG is gone and BK should be close behind. This team should be 3-0 and ranked in the top 5.

Here is what I have seen for some time now and probsbly what others do not want to see even if they down deep see it

Other programs are bypassing ND. Other coaching hires within 3 years have their programs bypassing ND.
Othe programs that have to replace key components or key players do so and ND cannot gain advantage.

We have seen poor decision making, delusional decision making and a level of competence the does not predict success.

Now we have seen academic problems, behavior issues and arrests and losing. Those are usually not seen together.

Every problem has a solution. But first step: identify the problem.

Here is what I have seen for some time now and probsbly what others do not want to see even if they down deep see it

Other programs are bypassing ND. Other coaching hires within 3 years have their programs bypassing ND.
Othe programs that have to replace key components or key players do so and ND cannot gain advantage.

We have seen poor decision making, delusional decision making and a level of competence the does not predict success.

Now we have seen academic problems, behavior issues and arrests and losing. Those are usually not seen together.

Every problem has a solution. But first step: identify the problem.
The key point is its yr 7 of his reign at ND. Not yr 1 ,2 or 3. The we made mistakes . The coaches have to coach better doesn't fly in yr 7. We're well past that . He's proven to a maddening point that he's incapable of self correction . Time for an intervention....

The key point is its yr 7 of his reign at ND. Not yr 1 ,2 or 3. The we made mistakes . The coaches have to coach better doesn't fly in yr 7. We're well past that . He's proven to a maddening point that he's incapable of self correction . Time for an intervention....

I was the biggest Kelly fan on this board for years. Now, I am totally abandoning that ship. He is not a big game coach. He is not a leader. He would make a good assistant at a top program or he could go back and coach a smaller school. He has zero leadership skills that would allow him to succeed at a top university like ND. We lost two games to two less talented teams and one of those losses were at home. We have to cut ties now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT