ADVERTISEMENT

What is your CONV-19 workout routine?

First of all I will be 58 in two weeks----I have an olympic bar (44lbs) at home and 400 lbs worth of weights. I also have dumbells.

*** Before the virus I used to go to the Park/lake/woods and do chin ups, dips, and a exercise for the abs when I hang from a bar or tree branch and lift up my legs and hold them up for awhile---I also lifted big rocks and walked with them. Also ran hills there.
But it is now closed so I do home workouts.

This morning I took out my olympic bar and added a 45lb plate to each side and cleaned the weight to my shoulders and did military pressses from there.
After a few sets I did a few sets of bent rows.
Then I did some dumbell curls to keep my veins popping in my arms.
I finished with a max set of pushups.
Now I am going to eat a big slab of baby back ribs that I bbq'd while I worked out.

*** Later to day I am going to run a few miles with loops of downhill and uphill for a GREAT cardio workout !! And after I am done running I will do squats with no weights to keep my thighs and butt from withering away.
*** I am going to finish off with romance with my beautifull wife !!

***We Irish fans need to keep in shape !!! Just like the players !!

****What workouts are you guys doing !! I like to learn !!
Go Irish !! Sink Navy !!

covid hitting irish spring sports teams hard

baseball team just anounced that they are not going on a trip this weekend to start the season due to the virus hitting the team and the womens lax team just anounced that they are also not playing a couple of games that were scheduled the end of this week and weekend due to the virus. hope all the players get well soon as our baseball team could have a great season with all the returning players back from a great shortened season last year and our womens lax is rated 2nd in the polls behind UNC and could very well win the national title this season
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT