ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky ND Game Thread

We won't beat many good teams this year with this offensive line. They're not very good.
Nevermind. I misspoke there. When the D plays like this, we'll have a chance every game.

Buchner needs to play in the red zone.
Buchner is ”not available” for this game. I don’t know if he is not there or not dressed. Hamstring problem
Maybe if you paid attention to the roster you would know this. That said, I agree with you. Coan has experience but can’t extend plays, Buchner can. And he can run the ball effectivel.

Buchner is ”not available” for this game. I don’t know if he is not there or not dressed. Hamstring problem
Maybe if you paid attention to the roster you would know this. That said, I agree with you. Coan has experience but can’t extend plays, Buchner can. And he can run the ball effectivel.
Wow. Unnecessary rudeness. I knew he was sore. Didn’t know he was out. I do have a day job.

So was this a better coached and played game by the D or was Wisc playing an offense that helped us? It’s a bit unsettling that Toledo and FSU moved the ball on us with ease but not Wisconsin.

So was this a better coached and played game by the D or was Wisc playing an offense that helped us? It’s a bit unsettling that Toledo and FSU moved the ball on us with ease but not Wisconsin.
Maybe it took everyone a couple games to settle in with a new DC?

Reactions: BM16
Jeff Quinn was kissing Kelly’s ass after the game. Whispering sweet nothings. What a dope.

No wonder BK keeps him around. I think he’s a cancer in the program this year.

This was an all around team win, with the exception of the OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT