ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky ND Game Thread

We let this weak team hang with us when we should have blown them away. We are not a very solid team. A statue for a QB, no offensive line,
no running game. We were lucky in our first 3 games , it looks like we will run out of luck today.
Big plays saved us last week, maybe, that play will save us this week ? Let’s hope !

Reactions: NDinNJ
No you have been saying we suck...over and over.
Go back and read it give me a break. I’ve been bitching about OL line and I will not stop. They suck and just got our quarterback injured for potentially who knows maybe the whole season

I was going to make a comment about how our special teams under Polian have been lacking, but I think I'll just give it a rest.

Take your bullshit and go follow another team. You're a whiner
I’m a whiner because I want ND to win a championship, and you are too stupid to realize it’s not going to happen with Kelly? You sir are not a true fan.

Bogus penalty. He couldn't avoid a hit there. Was right on the line.

So, as I was saying about our special teams. After a huge play like that TD, we give up that big return and give them an extra 15? Christ.

I think Pyne throws it harder than Coan. And he's pretty accurate so far, too.

He never got taller but he certainly has the skills that show why he was at one time considered the best quarterback recruit in the country

Reactions: mbd11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT