ADVERTISEMENT

Game day thread. Sun bowl

Block in the back not called on the first play and his knee was down before he passed

i get a bad feeling

What crew is officiating

Last edited:
What a great start. I know it's a shell of the 2 teams but glad they're playing well.

Strange game. Both teams are severely depleted. This is really prep for next year.

But game time is game time. Never hurts.

So far ND looks well prepared for the game. With all the opt outs and new faces.....no penalties, no false starts, and a TD drive.

Reactions: ftnfan62
So far ND looks well prepared for the game. With all the opt outs and new faces.....no penalties, no false starts, and a TD drive.
We were a lot more equipped to deal with the opt outs. replacing estime with love isnt really a downgrade.

Our D on their O figued to be a mismatch

Angeli missed a TD but he's playing solid

Glad we will have a new kicker next year

Can’t defend Steve’s play. 2024 will see Leonard starting, Minchey 2, CJ 3, and Steve at St Johns lol

This Oregon State defense is really, really bad. Should be shredding them in the passing game. Got guys wide open everywhere

I'm satisfied with the way the team looks after the patch job on the depth chart. Angeli looks like a good #2 next year as well.

Been an entertaining game of football. And these RBs, especially Price are a lot of fun to watch.

No there's not lol. You're trying to troll again. Why? What do you get out of it
I am? Or I’m pointing out that we have wide receivers open all over the field? And yes, their defense is depleted. We are playing well and controlling the game. A quality quarterback though and the game is over. That’s all I’m saying. Appreciate Steve for his two years here and wish him the best

Oh yea, and Jayden Thomas having the first half of his life. Dude looks like a bonafide alpha out there.

Reactions: ftnfan62
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT