ADVERTISEMENT

I hope we get invited to the grape nuts Bowl

TalentedMrRippley

Here Come The Irish
Sep 5, 2022
This team will never ever again win a National Championship they should disband the football program so embarrassment when you beat the 20th ranked team in the nation and storm the field. We are Middle Tennessee State

• Sad
Reactions: Tru2Irish
This team will never ever again win a National Championship they should disband the football program so embarrassment when you beat the 20th ranked team in the nation and storm the field. We are Middle Tennessee State
Hey, Dipshit - USC was undefeated and ranked 8th when ND won that game. Plus, they're ND's biggest rival.

But hey, keep on trolling!

Keep on defending this mediocre program you loser
If ND has such a mediocre program, then why did the Clemson fans storm the field after the game yesterday?

I have to ask you one question.

Either you know absolutely nothing about football or you're just an ass from a different fan base coming on here to troll and thinking it's funny.

Which is it?

Clemson fan here. The students did not storm the field yesterday. This occurs after every game, win or lose. It is called meeting at the paw. Very old tradition at Clemson. It is even announced on the PA system in the 4th quarter how to safely get on the field if you wish to be part of meeting at the paw
Thank you.

Reactions: Uncle Money
Keep on defending this mediocre program you loser
Cmon. No reason to attack posters. This is an anonymous message board, and the only place you’d talk to someone like that. Key board tough-guy is one of the weakest kinds of people. Be better.

We’re a damn 9 win team. It’s frustrating. No doubt about it. Hoping we can win these next 3 and head into next year w some momentum.

We have to get the 24’ QB situation squared away. Carr? Minchey? Angeli? Grad Transfer? I genuinely have no damn idea what the best play is, and more importantly, what the real options are.

If ND has such a mediocre program, then why did the Clemson fans storm the field after the game yesterday?

I have to ask you one question.

Either you know absolutely nothing about football or you're just an ass from a different fan base coming on here to troll and thinking it's funny.

Which is it?
They storm the field because their team was not even ranked in the top 25 and was four and four. I think they would have stormed the field they beat a top 20 team. Unlike years of old we stormed the field when we win when we beat someone rank 13th or 20th or whatever. This team will be lucky to finish nine and three. Another mediocre season. We lost every team that was halfway decent. And again beat up on the crappier teams

They storm the field because their team was not even ranked in the top 25 and was four and four. I think they would have stormed the field they beat a top 20 team. Unlike years of old we stormed the field when we win when we beat someone rank 13th or 20th or whatever. This team will be lucky to finish nine and three. Another mediocre season. We lost every team that was halfway decent. And again beat up on the crappier teams
If you recall, Southern California was undefeated and ranked 8th in the country when ND beat them by FOUR touchdowns.

That was this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT