ADVERTISEMENT

5 + 7 + Irish Screwing

I’m sure he’s one of the few dozen Northwestern fans that actually attend their home games. They envy ND because nobody—-including their alums—gives a damn about their team. That’s why he’s beclowning himself over here on an ND board. Does Northwestern even have a board?
Did you. just say 'beclowning'? God damn.

I'm guessing they don't envy that. That kind of trenchant vocabulary you apparently pick up at ND.....

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Northwestern dufus lacks originality with his attempt at smack. Is conference smack and OSU honking all he has? Just sad and rather ridiculous.

Dufus, get back to posting about football cause you bite at smack. Plus it's just not good posting manners when visiting another board.
You mean because he's beclowning himself? Because that is some serious high-brow smack being talked right there. There's no comeback or clap back for that shit. Once you've beclowned yourself on a free ND board you might as well waddle away in shame. 'Dufus' is not a whole better.

• Haha
You mean because he's beclowning himself? Because that is some serious high-brow smack being talked right there. There's no comeback or clap back for that shit. Once you've beclowned yourself on a free ND board you might as well waddle away in shame. 'Dufus' is not a whole better.
By your own words? I bet there's plenty of posters on this free ND board that feel you should have waddled away a long time ago. Right now instead of dufus I'm thinking asshat (and not in reference to the Northwestern alum).

I guess I don't understand the title "Irish Screwing." The B1G and SEC are the overwhelming money makers in CF and obviously want to play by their own standards now. Hasn't ND snubbed the B1G several times in the past? So. let the two big boys - B1G and SEC - play for their championship and everyone else - including ND play for theirs. Nobody is forcing ND to do anything or screwing them. You been invited in the past and refused. Now move on.

OSU, Michigan, PSU, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, USC Oregon OK ........ and on and on in one championship ND, Kansas, KSU.....in their own championship. Wanna take a guess which one I'm following> Oh, and Florida State is rumored to be the next school admitted to the B1G or SEC

ND has had their nose up in the air forever......now you're about to face reality. And what happens a 3 or 4 years when the B1G and SEC quit scheduling ND? Laugh, but it's a possibilty
So the B10 and the SEC don't schedule ND in 4 yrs anymore?
Who cares?
I surely won't lose any sleep over it. There are plenty of teams to fill that void. And when those 2 overinflated conferences start to lose control of the disgruntled there will be more opportunities for ND

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT