ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Way to go Kelly. The only coach in the country that has an awesome opportunity to get the backup QB’s in against solid opposition only to let them run it.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
Best Irish performance of the season, and some still aren't satisfied. Gotta have something to bitch about I guess.😆
We played a team with a bad running game and a backup QB ... we shut them down. Our offense and especially our QB looked pretty pedestrian today but rolled up 38 points (7 on special teams) ... our QB put the ball in defenders hands twice but they dropped the ball. Let’s just see it for what it is. This program has reached the point where they can win easily Vs average teams when they don’t turn them ball over. I’m happy but I don’t see anything to make me think we’d beat Bama and Clemson in back to
Back playoff games. Do you?

Reactions: VTND
I’ve never sat through a more boring 4th Q. I think the TV timeouts are absurd too as they try and fill the time. Jesus H running a bomb to Lenzy up 45-3. Now he’s out for a while. Won’t see him against Clemson. Great.

Reactions: HuddleBurger
Lenzy just pulled his hamstring badly, which begs the question why is he in with 6 minutes to play.

Reactions: Yooper Irishfan
I’ve never sat through a more boring 4th Q. I think the TV timeouts are absurd too as they try and fill the time. Jesus H running a bomb to Lenzy up 45-3. Now he’s out for a while. Won’t see him against Clemson. Great.
Tommy going for it!

Lenzy is was moronic....
I was saying that to everyone... hamstrings get better but it takes time to build up endurance with them.... moronic

hes done for year, needs to rehab it and build it back up properly

Great win! Yes there are holes, but they took care of business on the road. Congrats to the players.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Ironically, most people on this board complain because he takes his foot off the gas with a big lead.
Lenzy should not have been in that game with 6 minutes left in the 4th up by 40.

BK has been known to let up on the gas up by 10.

We played a team with a bad running game and a backup QB ... we shut them down. Our offense and especially our QB looked pretty pedestrian today but rolled up 38 points (7 on special teams) ... our QB put the ball in defenders hands twice but they dropped the ball. Let’s just see it for what it is. This program has reached the point where they can win easily Vs average teams when they don’t turn them ball over. I’m happy but I don’t see anything to make me think we’d beat Bama and Clemson in back to
Well said. 100% accurate. No Claypool and now no Lenzy. Austin out too again right w foot issue? Yeah, good luck against Clemson being so one dimensional. Defense will hang tough for a half or so and then the lack of any offense will take its toll and the defense will be gassed in the second half. 34-17 Clemson type game. Hope I’m wrong.

Book is the X factor!

Well said. 100% accurate. No Claypool and now no Lenzy. Austin out too again right w foot issue? Yeah, good luck against Clemson being so one dimensional. Defense will hang tough for a half or so and then the lack of any offense will take its toll and the defense will be gassed in the second half. 34-17 Clemson type game. Hope I’m wrong.
You hope you are right.

Just a wannabe big man on the internet

C'Bo deserves better than umpteen draws into 11 men staring at him.
No he doesn't. That's his role. He's a significant tier below kyren and Tyree. There is NO argument that can be made to justify taking meaningful reps from either of them because Cbo is an upgrade. None.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT