ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Just take the read out of the playbook please!! We suck at it.

Has nothing to do with the QB, we suck at the action off of it, the mesh, etc.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I really don‘t like to see Book still in there passing to run up the Score and humiliating Pitt. If Book is in the next time ND gets the
ball, that would show a complete lack of class. The second teams on both sides of the ball should be in the game,

I really don‘t like to see Book still in there passing to run up the Score and humiliating Pitt. If Book is in the next time ND gets the
ball, that would show a complete lack of class. The second teams on both sides of the ball should be in the game,

They are

Talking about the team as a whole; so take your mouth off of Lawrence's johnson for a moment.
Don’t get angry bro ... if you really want to say Clemson isn’t great or their QB is not a big part of the reason then what’s the point of discussing. They have been one of the top 3 teams for several years, they have it going on and even when they aren’t sharp they score 45 and win by 3 TDs ... so I don’t know what you are seeing?

Sucks that we didn't get to see Clark for one drive with the starters. I totally get it, but I just wanted to see what he'd look like.

Reactions: rgc7
Gotta laugh at the weekly bitching about Ian Book. All these idiots on the board that always know more. Kids a 3 star QB, with a full ride to ND, and who gives ND all he has, and, oh BTW, he wins. You go to war with the army you have, not the one you wish you had. He's our QB, he gives us our best chance to win, get behind him or STFU!

Reactions: PHJIndy
Gotta laugh at the weekly bitching about Ian Book. All these idiots on the board that always know more. Kids a 3 star QB, with a full ride to ND, and who gives ND all he has, and, oh BTW, he wins. You go to war with the army you have, not the one you wish you had. He's our QB, he gives us our best chance to win, get behind him or STFU!
No.

for some reason I thought DJ Morgan transferred to UConn

what happened to Litchfield Ajavon (sp?)

We coulda/shoulda had 9 consecutive scoreless quarters on defense, as FSU did not score in the 2nd half.

One good option fake by UL on a drive extended by penalties.
One 45 yd fg from Pitt and I believe there were penalties.

in play for 3 shut outs on the year.

As is our D has surrendered one TD over a very long time.

haha. happens every game. its like picking up women at closing time or grade school "your mom is fat".

Im out. Enjoyed the win. Book has lots of work to do. ND Defense is for real. Our line is for real. Gronk is for real. Williams makes you miss in a phone booth. Have a safe weekend guys. Go Irish!!

Reactions: Shulkswagen
haha. happens every game. its like picking up women at closing time or grade school "your mom is fat".

Im out. Enjoyed the win. Book has lots of work to do. ND Defense is for real. Our line is for real. Gronk is for real. Williams makes you miss in a phone booth. Have a safe weekend guys. Go Irish!!
Beautiful, brother. Peace out!

We coulda/shoulda had 9 consecutive scoreless quarters on defense, as FSU did not score in the 2nd half.

One good option fake by UL on a drive extended by penalties.
One 45 yd fg from Pitt and I believe there were penalties.

in play for 3 shut outs on the year.

As is our D has surrendered one TD over a very long time.
They keep this up Clemson is in huge trouble!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT