ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Apparently didn’t make the trip. ND is sticking with the self imposed redshirt rule while the rest of the country understands this is a free year of eligibility.
God.. prob right! Wouldn’t be shocked if this transfers at some point. Drives me crazy this offense can’t get him 5-10 snaps a game. Really?!!

Reactions: NotreDomer1
It would be nice to get Clark some time. I know book needs the practice.

I love all these HOF coaches posting here.

As regards Clemson after watching them play I am not awed at all. Unlike some here who can do nothing except slobber over them.

As regards Clemson after watching them play I am not awed at all. Unlike some here who can do nothing except slobber over them.

Glad you’re not impressed. How many games do you think they’ll drop this year?

We better pour it on. Book and receivers need the work. Clemson and Bama would certainly play all 4 quarters.

If you can’t see the mile wide gap between Lawrence and Book then umm, OK but I don’t think you need to be a HOF coach to see what is happening at the QB position on the top 5 teams.

If you can’t see the mike side gap between Lawrence and Book then umm, OK but I don’t think you need to be a HOF coach to see what is happening at the QB position on the top 5 teams.
Talking about the team as a whole; so take your mouth off of Lawrence's johnson for a moment.

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT