ADVERTISEMENT

didnt see a game thread

Lol... I think I'm to have called it perfectly... ND is going to drive and take a knee here

bahahahaha

What a terrible game in modern college football.

Reactions: Yooper Irishfan
I'm predicting that Brian Kelly tries to drive downfield and chew up the rest of the clock, then takes a knee inside the 5 yard line, settling for a 5 point win... Meanwhile, 2022 recruits from across the country will be turning their televisions off thinking "WTF did I just watch?... They want me to actually go to class, in place where the weather sucks and the girls are ewwwww.... To play in that offense?"... Hey coach Swinney, Day, Saban, etc... When can I visit?"
The remark about the girls is a bit much..........I won't tell you what my wife of 38 years and fellow ND alum said when I read your comment aloud....

Not that it matters, but if UNC throttles FSU tonight, we drop in the polls.

If they miss a field goal here and Louisville drives for a score to win it, that would be hilarious.

The remark about the girls is a bit much..........I won't tell you what my wife of 38 years and fellow ND alum said when I read your comment aloud....

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest that you landed one in the top 3% at ND. You stud you!

Williams bails them out!

It's going to end exactly how I predicted... With ND taking a knee deep in the opponents end for the second week in a row, after securing another lackluster win that showed no team progress.

They're 4-0... But point to me one area in which they've improved from week #1?

Same team.

It's going to end exactly how I predicted... With ND taking a knee deep in the opponents end for the second week in a row, after securing another lackluster win that showed no team progress.

Same team.

Yep, you called it perfectly. Better than a loss, but wow was that ugly.

Same team.

Yep, same old same old from a BK coached team. Rinse and repeat...,
Hey, but we’re 4-0, and 37-6. Moving forward!!

Pathetic game

question must be asked if that’s acceptable play calling from Rees, if book is still qb , and if 5th he Sr javon and Ben are acceptable wrs.

Glad we got our ugly win out of the way. Holtz used to say you get 2-3 games a year in which you don't play to your full potential. You just don't want that game to happen against your best opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT