ADVERTISEMENT

didnt see a game thread

Well that terrible. Zero creativity at all in this offense, except on third and predictable.

Why would any elite offensive recruits want to come play for this team...? It's hard to sell your program when you've got 12 points into the 4th quarter, on a day when Clemson hung 73 point on a better team.

The reason both are on the field is because Big receivers is what Rees said he liked. Why Lenzy isn’t getting any work.

Why would any elite offensive recruits want to come play for this team...? It's hard to sell your program when you've got 12 points into the 4th quarter, on a day when Clemson hung 73 point on a better team.
I’m not a Book hater by any stretch ... QB is the one position we just don’t have the game changer we need.

I'm predicting that Brian Kelly tries to drive downfield and chew up the rest of the clock, then takes a knee inside the 5 yard line, settling for a 5 point win... Meanwhile, 2022 recruits from across the country will be turning their televisions off thinking "WTF did I just watch?... They want me to actually go to class, in place where the weather sucks and the girls are ewwwww.... To play in that offense?"... Hey coach Swinney, Day, Saban, etc... When can I visit?"

We really don't want to have the ball last. Even just needing a FG.

I’m not a Book hater by any stretch ... QB is the one position we just don’t have the game changer we need.

Wide Receiver as well. Watch the other top teams around the country. Their QB and WR play is multiple levels better than this.

IIO, let’s just get a win. The other stuff doesn’t really matter right now

Skowronek and Mckinley on the field at the same is Cover 1's dream... Absolutely no threat to be beat deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT