ADVERTISEMENT

didnt see a game thread

didn't see this when we took the first two drives and marched down for fg settlements.

We got some issues in the receiving & passing game.

No issues in running. Both backs over 100 again i think.

Defense was good.

strange how many yards Tyree had. seemed like he only played a few plays and he had almost 120 yards as well

Book has to stretch the field. UNC and Clemson will play tight coverage, stop the run and force Book to beat them deep. He won’t be able to, end of story.

well, now the games over and its sure to get fan chippy, Go Irish. Have a safe weekend.

take the win, move on. we looked aweful in the passing game. might as well get some youth out there.

You clearly know nothing. Show me where Book has thrown downfield with accuracy?
You play to win the game you are in, not the one that's next week or the week after. The absolute proper calls at that juncture in the game was to run the ball and burn Louisville's time outs. Which leads ultimately us taking a knee to end the game, which is exactly what we ended up doing. From the 7 minute mark on the game was called and executed almost perfectly (with the exception of the false start on the freshman Tyree)

You clearly know nothing. Show me where Book has thrown downfield with accuracy?

Cite the plays that called for him to throw downfield on a very windy day.

Do I think he made some poor throws ? Yep, but cite the downfield plays where he was inaccurate.

Do I think he made some poor throws ? Yep, but cite the downfield plays where he was inaccurate.
Really? He was bad downfield. One pass he wasn’t Javon dropped. When he wasn’t bad th rowing downfield He was timid and wouldn’t take it,
Poor play calling, and poor personnel. It was a mess today passing.

That’s the problem, Book can’t pull the trigger on downfield throw unless the receiver is wide open. He hesitates constantly and never makes the throws downfield. He’s not confident.

Really? He was bad downfield. One pass he wasn’t Javon dropped. When he wasn’t bad th rowing downfield He was timid and wouldn’t take it,
Poor play calling, and poor personnel. It was a mess today passing.

Cite the plays you allege.

Use the quarter and the time clock.

Timid ? His receivers were blanketed.

Cite the plays where he was timid.

That’s the problem, Book can’t pull the trigger on downfield throw unless the receiver is wide open. He hesitates constantly and never makes the throws downfield. He’s not confident.

Cite the plays you allege.

Only good pass downfield was first play of the game i believe.
Cite the down play and time where he made a good throw downfield other than one I just mentioned?

Only good pass downfield was first play of the game i believe.
Cite the down play and time where he made a good throw downfield other than one I just mentioned?

You can’t be that obtuse, or can you ?

If a play downfield is NOT called, he can’t throw downfield.

Now cite the plays you allege.

i suspect that you can’t support your reckl allegations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT