ADVERTISEMENT

didnt see a game thread

This opening drive tells me we aren’t concerned about losing this game. We’re more concerned about developing the pass game in strong winds than we are just running it down their throats.

play call seemed strange down there. runs or quick slants. now lets see if the D looks better

Book doesn’t trust his medium to long range throws. Is it just me, or does he seem really unsure of himself.

Book doesn’t trust his medium to long range throws. Is it just me, or does he seem really unsure of himself.

same as it ever was. Book's scrambles don't even find the right way out of the pocket.

We still can’t get anybody open against man coverage. Discouraging. Ian hasn’t looked good but tough conditions to throw it and few guys are open.

I know it's windy, but man has Ian Book thrown the ball poorly today. Might have already thrown 3 picks if this was the Clemson defense instead of the Louisville group. Thank God it's not.

He's hit the hands of more Louisville defenders than Irish receivers.

Objectively, he's thrown the ball poorly all year, but the ND competition has been garbage juice.

Reactions: GDFan
I think Tommy and Kelly know we can run it all day on these guys. They are purposely trying to develop a passing game.

If this team had a good coaching staff the stud talent on this team could blow teams out.

Passing game is way off, missing throws, no real separation, and no winning 50/50 balls. Bad combination

I know it's windy, but man has Ian Book thrown the ball poorly today. Might have already thrown 3 picks if this was the Clemson defense instead of the Louisville group. Thank God it's not.

He's hit the hands of more Louisville defenders than Irish receivers.

Objectively, he's thrown the ball poorly all year, but the ND competition has been garbage juice.
So far early, this is hardly a well oiled machine. In the big picture, this isn't going to get it done.

Clemson is going to eviscerate ND if they play anything like this, or in the 2nd half vs Florida State last week
Yeah Clemson might be ugly. They will probably just play man across the board with one safety high and focus on stuffing our running game.

the receivers are not good, zero separation. the TE's have been but cant get to them.

the receivers are not good, zero separation. the TE's have been but cant get to them.
Ben and javon are not Going to create space vs man... Javon having bad game .... get the talent on the field ... release lenzy and Austin!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT