ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen

I’m watching some NDSU right now and showing this to my buddies. We are laughing like crazy!

Agreed. If this is what Bowen is doing he is just not man enough to make the decision. He wants to wait until there is not time for ND to talk to him. Good riddance. Honestly OU defence sucks.
reminds me of Kelly The LB prospect a few years ago! Mom kinda dissed ND n BK

This isn't true. He's a one cut runner that needs zone to play to his strengths... They are running him the same way they run estime. Hell a screen or a toss is better for Tyree.
Not fully accurate. Yes they are not using him effectively to his strengths. No he is not good and one dimensional. Not special at all. Many times has open grass and gets taken down. Only time effective is if he is even downfield cause of his speed. No shake n b as me just one cut as you say. No vision

Not fully accurate. Yes they are not using him effectively to his strengths. No he is not good and one dimensional. Not special at all. Many times has open grass and gets taken down. Only time effective is if he is even downfield cause of his speed. No shake n b as me just one cut as you say. No vision
Tyree is not a good back. Hasn’t mattered who’s coached him. He’s just not very good. I’d like to see him lined up as a slot and never carry the ball again. I think he wasn’t used well and should’ve been converted to receiver from day 1.

Singer had a really good show today. Reminding people that Bowen isn’t that important to the class. Talked about how much more important the other commits are like Minchey, Love, Gray, Greathouse, etc. that play at more important positions. Limar and Bowen can kick rocks.
Singer?, sorry no faith in much of his dribble. “ his contacts” whoever the hell they maybe were wrong on both Keeley and Bowen. I get very little value from Singer on his insights to the game or on recruiting intel.

Singer?, sorry no faith in much of his dribble. “ his contacts” whoever the hell they maybe were wrong on both Keeley and Bowen. I get very little value from Singer on his insights to the game or on recruiting intel.

The old Notre Dame I agree.

Hopefully the new ND, young talented kids get to play early

No reason to think he wouldnt be the pr starter. None at all

He would have the fastest and shiftiest player on the team. If you cant find a way to get that type of kid pt, thats on your coaching staff
We had Matt Salerno returning punts because he is sure handed. I think Edward
I agree. He reiterated that it’s a loss of a great player and that it hurts with optics but that safety is not even a top 5 important position. He referenced how when Kyle Hamilton went down, ND didn’t skip a beat. Stated that Minchey is far more important to this class than P Bowen. I can’t disagree with Singer here. I would take Minchey over Bowen if I had to choose. I think Keeley was the one that hurt us the most.
with the defensive players ND has and is bringing in, playing centerfield at ND is going to really highlight the right athlete

Tyree is not a good back. Hasn’t mattered who’s coached him. He’s just not very good. I’d like to see him lined up as a slot and never carry the ball again. I think he wasn’t used well and should’ve been converted to receiver from day 1.
Totally agree. He is not a shake n bake runner.

Singer. I know for fact he is very good guy
That said, he made a huge faux pas on his show speaking of Aneyas Williams.

I am not at all woke n hate that crap. But still, Singer - I paraphrase - said of Williams - “he has big time talent but plays against a bunch of small white guys “. I was stunned. Now if this was said on a major news platform I’m sure there would be repurcussions.

Again, IMO Mike is a great guy n does a great job. Leave him alone. Everyone can make a fumble. Just sayin it was out of character for him

Singer. I know for fact he is very good guy
That said, he made a huge faux pas on his show speaking of Aneyas Williams.

I am not at all woke n hate that crap. But still, Singer - I paraphrase - said of Williams - “he has big time talent but plays against a bunch of small white guys “. I was stunned. Now if this was said on a major news platform I’m sure there would be repurcussions.

Again, IMO Mike is a great guy n does a great job. Leave him alone. Everyone can make a fumble. Just sayin it was out of character for him
I heard that too. Didn’t bug me, but I did raise my brow. I think there’s a double standard. If he said he just plays against a bunch of small black kids he’d be in trouble. I think you’re allowed to talk bad about your own race for the most part, so didn’t bug me much. For example, most white people can call someone else white trash or in this case, belittle white people, but it’s kind of unprofessional to do on a sponsored broadcast. Either way, I thought it was fine.

Last edited:
There seems to be more honor among thieves than coaches and athletes. This is why I don’t pay 5 minutes of attention to any recruiting stuff until august. Like 2024 guys? Why even care? It’s a long time until they sign.
Yep, we got grown ass men following recruits moms Twitter accounts, living and dying on the decision of 17 year olds. It’s terrifying.

Reactions: BGI User 756
duh! we are not far from the days when players will enter the portal halftime!

Yep, we got grown ass men following recruits moms Twitter accounts, living and dying on the decision of 17 year olds. It’s terrifying.
Haha. Who? What “grown ass men” are “living and dying on the decision”? Who. Be specific.

Wiltfong just flipped from ND-OU. Kid hasn’t been committed for months. Committing was just a place holder so he could find something else.

I imagine he will do the hat pick thing just to rub it in. This kid must really hate ND if he does that game after all Freeman has done for him.

I imagine he will do the hat pick thing just to rub it in. This kid must really hate ND if he does that game after all Freeman has done for him.
done what?

IT would be hard to call this a flip. Unless Bown signs with ND and then we could say he flipped from the other guys.

PS, OP needs to change the name of the title to Peyton Bowen. Don’t give this kid so much props that he gets that much name recognition. The ****ing Butkus award winner also has that last name.

Reactions: 1Redrum
PS, OP needs to change the name of the title to Peyton Bowen. Don’t give this kid so much props that he gets that much name recognition. The ****ing Butkus award winner also has that last name.
Butkus award winner stated Peyton was coming to nd

I’ve gone back and forth if I think freeman got played.

Final decision… yes

As much effort as nd put in despite everyone knowing he wanted to go elsewhere including staff. He should have publicly decommitted and if he wouldn’t do that then nd should have cut ties. Freeman allowed Bowen to dictate everything . That won’t work ever. I want the top players and it won’t be easy, but if they make it clear they don’t want to be here then cut it off

I don’t really like his sr film as much
I don’t think he’s quite as good as Manti, but I see similarities. Hard hitting beastly looking and both played running back. I could see Bowen developing into one of those can’t keep him off the field guys that leads the defense with his consistency and leadership. He’s got some other guys like Ausberry and Sneed to compliment him.

ND should offer him 1 million dollars and have him sign it. When he gets to campus pay him in pesos and show him the fine print.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT