ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen

Well ND should probably deactivate the link. It shows me they thought he was still signing. He has verballed to Oregon but as of now is not listed as signed. Maybe has to wait for the cheque to clear?

Played Friday wearing an Oregon headband while committed to the Irish. Pretty tacky. I have no concern with him visiting other schools and even if he chooses another school. But saying you are committed and then wearing other schools just shows a lack of character. Hea probably going to leave, but good riddance.
This aged like fine wine. Just all seemed tacky from the beginning. Personally, got no problem with recruits decommitting and choosing other schools. Just handle it with class.

This aged like fine wine. Just all seemed tacky from the beginning. Personally, got no problem with recruits decommitting and choosing other schools. Just handle it with class.
People are going to get pissed no matter what.

I think Bowen failed to live to his decision, he had decision anxiety. I don't think it's any worse than that. Fans are on edge and emotionally charged because everyone can sense how critical of a component he is. That's not his fault, he's just a really talented player under a lot of pressure making the biggest decision of his life with a whole lot of eyeballs on his every move to magnify the situation.

I'm not saying that it hasn't been annoying and that his camp doesn't deserve some criticism, but his decision anxiety in the grand scheme of things will mean very little if he's suiting up for Notre Dame

Last edited:
I sincerely hope he spends all his money on beer and pizza, gets benched, transfers to OU only to find that his high school girlfriend is cheating on him with Jackson Arnold.

• Haha
Reactions: NDblitz
Guy wrote a novel from a teenagers commitment 13 years ago that resulted in him “screaming harder than any other day of his life”. Maybe not creepy but bizarre.
Teo’s commitment was a huge story. Was stunning. I remember the night well.

If you don’t get the context of the screaming comment….that’s your issue.

Way too much BS here, and guys taking shots at one another unnecessarily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT