ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

Irish Grandeur

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 3, 2010
Another loss for ND in a game they should win. This has become the norm this year. There's not an athlete on Navy's team that would get a scholarship to ND...not one.

ND recruits top 10'ish every year and plays in the bottom 50'ish. Coaching? Maybe.

I'm ready for a coach like Harbaugh that comes in and shakes up ND. PC...no! Fancy...no! Out-scheme...no! Win...yes!!!

Another loss for ND in a game they should win. This has become the norm this year. There's not an athlete on Navy's team that would get a scholarship to ND...not one.

ND recruits top 10'ish every year and plays in the bottom 50'ish. Coaching? Maybe.

I'm ready for a coach like Harbaugh that comes in and shakes up ND. PC...no! Fancy...no! Out-scheme...no! Win...yes!!!

I like your final point. I don't give a shit how polite, PC and marketable the next ND head coach is. I want a guy that takes no shit from anyone and has his kids play with toughness, intelligence and swagger.

I would take any coach with a pulse. Brian Kelly is now one of the worst coaches. I am thinking PJ Fleck--9 and 0 at Western Michigan and blowing teams out. Why wouldn't he want to come to ND.? He would be all set up with a ton of talent and the Irish would be playoff bound if he is any good.
*** Coach Kelly is a terrible coach. But a good recruiter. I think that it would be like when Ron Zook who was also a good recruiter but bad coach was replaced by Urban Meyer at Florida and Urban was all set up with a boat load of talent and preceded to win a National title.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
Anchors away my boy's anchors away!!!!! As a Navy vet and 4 others in the family, we love it. Keep Kelly!

Anchors away my boy's anchors away!!!!! As a Navy vet and 4 others in the family, we love it. Keep Kelly!
Now Jack will read your post and say "See, I was right." Next years Navy game will be a sellout for sure if Kelly keeps his job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT