ADVERTISEMENT

Would ND fire Kelly mid-season if they struggle?

As for the Democrat thing . I saw an interview with him and although I can't remember what he said it was clear. He is a Democrat

Ok two(maybe), with two blowouts in the bowl games. Your love for bk is nauseating.
Please find one post where I said I loved him. I think he s a quality coach. Last year I believe was an anomaly. Continue you re complaining all you d like, it won t change the fact that Kelly is still the head coach. I choose to be optimistic about the coming season.

Reactions: Pennick44
Please find one post where I said I loved him. I think he s a quality coach. Last year I believe was an anomaly. Continue you re complaining all you d like, it won t change the fact that Kelly is still the head coach. I choose to be optimistic about the coming season.
He's a mediocre coach. I never liked the clown even when he was winning at the mighty gvs. His true character was shown when he left an undefeated Cinn team before the bowl game to coach at ND. I'm optimistic also this year.....that his a$$ gets canned.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
He's a mediocre coach. I never liked the clown even when he was winning at the mighty gvs. His true character was shown when he left an undefeated Cinn team before the bowl game to coach at ND. I'm optimistic also this year.....that his a$$ gets canned.
You mean when he left cinci to come to ND as the ND hierarchy wanted him to ? Nice revisionist history. Not sure how you can call yourself an ND fan by wanting the team to fail because you don't t like the coach. Fan my ass.

No way would I leave my kids after an undefeated season to play in that bowl game. ND would have left him stay for an extra month, big deal. It shows what kind of person he is. I love ND and do not want them to fail, I want bk gone, big difference.

No way would I leave my kids after an undefeated season to play in that bowl game. ND would have left him stay for an extra month, big deal. It shows what kind of person he is. I love ND and do not want them to fail, I want bk gone, big difference.
Again revisionist history. Your new employer wants you on the job sooner than later. Period. You want Kelly gone.
that only happens if they have another poor season. So will you be rooting for the Irish to have a great season or not ?

Hopefully you don't have any kids. He is a quality coach. You should root for Ole Miss. More your style

Kelly did not make the Ole Miss long list
Seems guy is virtually unemployable except for ND. Best guess here, is his agent checked it out.

Hopefully you don't have any kids. He is a quality coach. You should root for Ole Miss. More your style
Kelly is quality Monday through Saturday morning. It's been proven he can't get it done when the game kicks off. He's made soooooo many stupid in-game mistakes. That'll never change.

Reactions: ndfi65
This is it for BK. I don't mean he gets fired by that statement. He has admitted to doing a poor job last year in many facets of the game and has made as many coaching changes as any HC I have ever seen in one season. it will be interesting to see how an 8 or 7 win season sits with the AD. Obviously , a losing record and he is gone and what we are all hoping is a 10 win season or better and the reflection of all the changes will elevate recruiting etc .

The problem is a 10 win season in 2017 has to translate into a ten win season in 2018 and so on. We can't be having excuses (injuries, graduation, suspensions, recruiting) as reasons that next year will be the year. We have to have reliability in the program that mediocre seasons are not going to happen, at least as often as they are now. I'm concerned for 2017. Beat the teams we should. Lose the predictable games. No surprises. IMHO, it's just not good enough and BK would be the first to say it. He's got an ego. He's made mistakes. Through all that, he is still a competitor. My first concern is at QB, then the DL, then the Secondary, the the OL, then Special Teams. I am not concerned about the staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT