ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want in a bowl game?

Nocalirish

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 8, 2004
If ND wins out and goes to a new years bowl game who do you want to face? I would love Pen st or Okl.

We have better talent then both Navy and Stanford. BK needs to win both games handily. And we should be in a Jan 1 bowl vs a very good team.

The team needs to play w/ more emotion / passion than they did in Miami.

who's up for an Orange Bowl v loser of Miami/Clemson?

Yall are crazy saying you Miami or Bama. I want ND to win their bowl game. Dont care against who just win. I will take Wisconsin.

Reactions: IRISHJD98
I want to win our bowl game since none really count below the championship series. How about Army?

Wow. You guys amaze me. I read all week about how we would slaughter Miami. A little too cocky for my tastes and we saw the outcome of that game. ND is terribly flawed with a one dimensional offense that is 0 dimensional when playing a team with a good defense, a swish cheese defense and a head coach you can't get is players mentally and emotionally ready for a big game and has no concept of game planning based on the strengths and weaknesses of the opposition.

Now you all are chirping about crushing PSU, OSU, and OU. Just f&cking incredible.

Reactions: Minotaur92
Wow. You guys amaze me. I read all week about how we would slaughter Miami. A little too cocky for my tastes and we saw the outcome of that game. ND is terribly flawed with a one dimensional offense that is 0 dimensional when playing a team with a good defense, a swish cheese defense and a head coach you can't get is players mentally and emotionally ready for a big game and has no concept of game planning based on the strengths and weaknesses of the opposition.

Now you all are chirping about crushing PSU, OSU, and OU. Just f&cking incredible.
Well, for someone that said we were going to be beaten by USC 49-0 you aren't one that should be talking as though you're an expert.

Reactions: IRISHJD98
I want the thugs at Miami again. DA U and DA turnover chain is haunting my dreams. Coach Elko said is best in his pregame speech "F*ing sick of it!" What we produced on the field is not a true indication of our team. I want another shot at them.

ND still has an outside chance to make the CFP - that would be my first choice. A NY6 with winning out I would choose Ohio State. ND needs to make a statement and stop a losing streak against the Buckeyes.

Someone who's not the most athletically talented team who slipped out of the national title race on a bad day. I am sick of always drawing the toughest NY6 bowl opponent while the other guys get to pad their bowl records playing UCONN, Baylor, Northern Illinois, GaTech, or the Bug10 West.

Just don’t care, but certainly hope, whomever we play, that we play with heart and go in with a game plan
That gives us a good chance to win !

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
I want the thugs at Miami again. DA U and DA turnover chain is haunting my dreams. Coach Elko said is best in his pregame speech "F*ing sick of it!" What we produced on the field is not a true indication of our team. I want another shot at them.
Was it pre-game or post-game?

UCF

Actually, whoever we play, I wouldn't mind ending up in the Peach or Cotton Bowl so we can get a little extra recruiting exposure in Georgia or Texas before the close of the season.

Last edited:
Nah, you really haven't a clue what you are talking about but just got lucky.
The snarky old Jewish guy, who knows nothing about football but loves to attack other posters, has come out from under his rock. Did you go to the game and tell everyone to sit down and be quiet? LOL. I wonder if your family ever visits.

The snarky old Jewish guy, who knows nothing about football but loves to attack other posters, has come out from under his rock. Did you go to the game and tell everyone to sit down and be quiet? LOL. I wonder if your family ever visits.

Unlike you, I actually pull for ND. Unlike you, I do not savor ND losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT