ADVERTISEMENT

ND Opt outs and bowl game expectations

This seems like a strange way of looking at things—the entire environment has changed and expectations have changed, and all the other players are aware of what’s at stake for their teammates and by and large, when you look at them interacting with the ones who are sitting out and standing on the sidelines, there seems to be perfect understanding of what’s going on. Actual student athletes don’t seem to have a problem with this because they themselves would do the same thing, if given the opportunity to do so. If they aren’t upset with it, it seems strange that fans who are not on the team are upset, with some fans’ sentiments rooted in traditional expectations rather than the current reality.
My apologies then
So this is what the new game looks like?
To hell with traditional....that is definitely this generations attitude.
You see that across the board in this country.
So what exactly does the coach say to protect what his expectations are to get the team ready, or do you believe that's not nessessary because everyone knows this is the new game.
You do seem to have the "you don't belong in the conversation" take on this post which is odd because that would be a major majority of people who would fall into that category and what do you believe in that major majority likes what’s happenimg in college sports?
Everyone to the person that i spoke with does not like it though that is just what I've experienced so you will probably just shrug that off, but when those who have played the game and have literally paved the way for this new generation come out critical of it what would you say to them since they've had skin in the game?
Now by any chance do you know how many players in the top 4 are sitting out?
Evidently it's not many I f any, and I find that odd that someone who surely will be a first round pick(aka millions at risk) for what a trophy?
Is that good business for those of you using that excuse?

I mean, would you rather watch Angeli in the spring game or a bowl game? What is a better reward for his work?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT