ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want in a bowl game?

If Michigan beats Wisky and OSU who goes to the Big10 championship game to play Wisky? Is is OSU, PSU, MSU or Mich??

Mich or tOSU
Meyer or Harbaugh VS Kelly
Conversation here will be interesting to say the least.

Comment re: Big 12 teams. TCU might be a good match. Good D. Average O. Okla State would be too much. D below average. O light years better than Miami. For the LA college QB ESPN gaga about Rosen/Darnold, Rudolph much better than both. You guys could score some. But your D not at that level yet.

Reactions: tbonesays
Memphis might be interesting with some coaching search intrigue.

Same 4 or 5 Kelly Cockroaches, who get proven wrong every year, chirping the same tired bullshit. Do you guys ever get tired of looking stupid?
We're not Kelly Cockroaches; we're Notre Dame fans, unlike you. And the only one looking stupid on here is you, with your 49-0 prediction vs. UOJ.

What time does your shift at 7-11 start? How did your GED test go?

Reactions: NDSMC78
We're not Kelly Cockroaches; we're Notre Dame fans, unlike you. And the only one looking stupid on here is you, with your 49-0 prediction vs. UOJ.

What time does your shift at 7-11 start? How did your GED test go?
You already used that lame joke. Get some new material. ND fans my ass. You are Kelly fans who love mediocrity. I guess it is a reflection of your lack of sucess in your professional endeavors. Get off the medicaid and contribute to society you parasite.

You already used that lame joke. Get some new material. ND fans my ass. You are Kelly fans who love mediocrity. I guess it is a reflection of your lack of sucess in your professional endeavors. Get off the medicaid and contribute to society you parasite.
For your information, I'm the kind of person that is called a COLLEGE GRADUATE. Something you'll never be. I have a good job in the financial services industry, something again you would never understand.

You are a child. An immature, uneducated child.

For your information, I'm the kind of person that is called a COLLEGE GRADUATE. Something you'll never be. I have a good job in the financial services industry, something again you would never understand.

You are a child. An immature, uneducated child.
Parasite!! Get off the medicaid and earn a living.

Parasite!! Get off the medicaid and earn a living.
You need some new material. You're a complete and utter idiot.

You're probably on welfare because you're too stupid to hold down any type of job that would remotely simulate a career.

It’s like people forget how bad BK is in big games even though they got beat down last week. You don’t want any piece of any big teams if you want to enjoy the game and not get embarrassed.

You need some new material. You're a complete and utter idiot.

You're probably on welfare because you're too stupid to hold down any type of job that would remotely simulate a career.
Wow. Now you have to steal my material. You are an unoriginal ingorant loser. Get off the Medicaid...Parasite!!

Wow. Now you have to steal my material. You are an unoriginal ingorant loser. Get off the Medicaid...Parasite!!
As I said before, you're nothing but a child. Medicaid? That's the best you've got? That's because you have nothing else with which to come back at me.

If you can read (and comprehend), I told you before that I have a good job in the financial services industry. Do you know what that is? That's a place you go to take your little paycheck from your job at 7-11 and cash it. There are educated people working all around me, unlike people like you. You serve soft drinks and snacks and make change with the benefit of your cash register telling you how much to give back to the customer. Then you return to your trailer park.

Ever heard of college? That's the place where the ND players go outside of football. It's a place that has classrooms for people that can make something of themselves. I've been in that kind of place. For four whole years.

Unlike you.

As I said before, you're nothing but a child. Medicaid? That's the best you've got? That's because you have nothing else with which to come back at me.

If you can read (and comprehend), I told you before that I have a good job in the financial services industry. Do you know what that is? That's a place you go to take your little paycheck from your job at 7-11 and cash it. There are educated people working all around me, unlike people like you. You serve soft drinks and snacks and make change with the benefit of your cash register telling you how much to give back to the customer. Then you return to your trailer park.

Ever heard of college? That's the place where the ND players go outside of football. It's a place that has classrooms for people that can make something of themselves. I've been in that kind of place. For four whole years.

Unlike you.
If you say ao parasite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT