ADVERTISEMENT

UT/GA INT reversal

No chance that happens the way it did if this game is at Georgia.
I dont think I've ever seen that happen. Not in that sequence anyway. Usually if a call is incorrect, the ref just immediately says there is no flag for said penalty. But this time they actually called the penalty and then overturned after beer cans being thrown on the field? Shocked.

Really unsure who the favorite is now. Georgia I guess. Oregon? Penn State? Ohio State? Tennessee? LSU and Clemson are lurking. Miami too. Texas will still be in the playoff; but you can't choke in the first half like they did. Call me crazy but I'm starting to think we could hang with these teams with our D.

Last edited:
Really unsure who the favorite is now. Georgia I guess. Oregon? Penn State? Ohio State? Tennessee? LSU and Clemson are lurking. Miami too. Texas will still be in the playoff; but you can't choke in the first half like they did. Call me crazy but I'm starting to think we could hang with these teams with our D.
If there's any year in recent years where Notre Dame can hang with almost anybody it is this year ( based on the data through 7 weeks) so you might not be wrong

Reactions: christophero
Texas really wanted to run the ball. Georgia changed the game plan by jumping out to a 3 TD lead. Easier said than done but that is how you beat Texas. Ewers is not going to beat you passing 50 times and Manning is probably a year away. Georgia beat Bama the same way. I think Sark and his coaches were outcoached tonight.

Texas really wanted to run the ball. Georgia changed the game plan by jumping out to a 3 TD lead. Easier said than done but that is how you beat Texas. Ewers is not going to beat you passing 50 times and Manning is probably a year away. Georgia beat Bama the same way. I think Sark and his coaches were outcoached tonight.
Nope. Kirby a dunce

Well they took Texas out of their game, and that is not coaching, not sure what is. Who else is going to go into Austin and win by 2 TD's?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT