ADVERTISEMENT

USC is back ! Come on Beach !

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Believe that ! They made Stanford their biatch ! USC is loaded with NFL talent and now they have found their QB !
The USC vs ND game will be epic! Just like the old days !

Where you at Beach ???!!!

Reactions: Ara64 and tbonesays
Believe that ! They made Stanford their biatch ! USC is loaded with NFL talent and now they have found their QB !
The USC vs ND game will be epic! Just like the old days !

Where you at Beach ???!!!

while that kind of game is needed for football fans everywhere, the real festering blister is still roaming the SC sidelines.

I really like USC and their present coach. I hate to see Swan leave after doing a stellar job. I guess they want to get back to winning football. It's good to have you back beach.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
I really like USC and their present coach. I hate to see Swan leave after doing a stellar job. I guess they want to get back to winning football. It's good to have you back beach.

so much for wanting to play the ‘best’!

I am sure all rivals think that. You still owe me a drink in New Orleans, you dodged it once.
I was just in Baton Rouge for two weeks a month ago.
I will be back there in November for the 2nd phase of the projdct for another two weeks.
If you'll be in Louisiana at that time we will. The etouffee and crawfiish pie will be on me.
We can get some Makers Mark as well

I was just in Baton Rouge for two weeks a month ago.
I will be back there in November for the 2nd phase of the projdct for another two weeks.
If you'll be in Louisiana at that time we will. The etouffee and crawfiish pie will be on me.
We can get some Makers Mark as well
Sounds greet. I live in Newport Beach so it a bit rare for me to get back there but when I do you are on

Sounds greet. I live in Newport Beach so it a bit rare for me to get back there but when I do you are on
Do you mean where the "Wedge" is or is that Huntington beach. It's been a while for me.
There probably a better chance when me and my wife go to California to see her sister and husband (both UCLA gards) and catch the ND/SC game then when go to Hover Park area to see my niece.

Do you mean where the "Wedge" is or is that Huntington beach. It's been a while for me.
There probably a better chance when me and my wife go to California to see her sister and husband (both UCLA gards) and catch the ND/SC game then when go to Hover Park area to see my niece.

The Wedge is in Newport where the jetty protects the harbor. Only body surfing. Huntington Beach is the beach boy's, "Surf City" and his more surf beaches. I started in the Midwest and don't surf. I did body surf the wedge a few times. The last time I nearly drowned . That was enough for me.

The Wedge is in Newport where the jetty protect the harbor. Only body surfing. Huntington Beach is the beach boy's, "Surf City" and his more surf beaches. I started in the Midwest and don't surf. I did body surf the wedge a few times. The last time a nearly drowned . That was enough for me.
Kite surfing is the way to go.

The Wedge is in Newport where the jetty protects the harbor. Only body surfing. Huntington Beach is the beach boy's, "Surf City" and his more surf beaches. I started in the Midwest and don't surf. I did body surf the wedge a few times. The last time I nearly drowned . That was enough for me.
I tried that in Hawaii.
There's not much of that in Alaska so you can imagine how that went.
I bought a boogie board. Got myself pummeled wave after wave got on shore cut the strap to the boogie and gave it to the first kid i seen.

I tried that in Hawaii.
There's not much of that in Alaska so you can imagine how that went.
I bought a boogie board. Got myself pummeled wave after wave got on shore cut the strap to the boogie and gave it to the first kid i seen.
Yeah I body surfed a lot for a while. I learned all waves of the same size aren't created equal. Ended up in the washing machine too many times.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT