ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer is proof...

floridairish

ND Expert
Oct 30, 2006
That PLAYERS win games and not coaches. I'd win National Titles with Tebow, Harvin and Ezekiel Elliott.

The sewing circle and their man crushes on Harbaugh and Meyer are as ridiculous and silly as their posts.

Meyer would be lucky to average 7 wins at ND and that's why that sucker didn't take the job. Only a coach with stones would even consider the ND job. ND has a talent problem, a delusional fan base problem but not a coach problem.

Reactions: wiu86
That PLAYERS win games and not coaches. I'd win National Titles with Tebow, Harvin and Ezekiel Elliott.

The sewing circle and their man crushes on Harbaugh and Meyer are as ridiculous and silly as their posts.

Meyer would be lucky to average 7 wins at ND and that's why that sucker didn't take the job. Only a coach with stones would even consider the ND job. ND has a talent problem, a delusional fan base problem but not a coach problem.
So on one hand your saying the players win the game, and ND doesn't have enough talent, but then you say ND doesn't have a coaching problem.

Hum whose been recruiting these talentless players for 7 seasons knucklehead?
Whose been leading them Mr delusional?

Kelly did better with coach Weis players how ironic considering your Post.

Keep posting this is funny stuff

How about all that talent that is making coach Shaw look so good......This just keeps getting better thanks

Reactions: 88ND and cgvr
Can't defend this post, I don't think BK is doomsday like many here but wow. I was as shocked as everybody with how unprepared Urban and crew were (to my delight) but the dude is 61-6 in the last 6 years or something along those lines. He is one of the best coaches of the last 20 years. BK isn't good enough to be compared to Urban, not even mentioned in the same breath.

Dumbest post of 2017 so far...

For Christ sake man you no sense of feel???

Number one....styles make fights. While Saban has a bad time with Meyer, Dabo seemingly has no problem beating Meyer.

Does Meyer score against Bama? Yep. Do they win...?? Maybe. He does OK against Saban.

Dabo on the other hand just gives Meyer a hard time.

Secondly and most importantly

I don't know if anyone could have beat Clemson in this game. I don't think you understand what internal desire collectively amongst 100 players and coaches...can result.

If Bama lost to Washington I guarantee you Clemson would not have been as on point. May have still won but they were playing out if their mind.

The very moment they've wanted for 357 days is right here, right now.

Nobody shy of an NFL team was stopping them tonight.

So they've reached half their goal...now they actually will have to play Bama.

If OSU makes those early field goals the complexion of the game changes a little. Result??: no way.
Bama wasn't beating this team tonight. Nobody since possibly the 1995 Nebraska team would have beat Clemson tonight.

Can they make it happen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT