ADVERTISEMENT

Trolls like bizzybecknd & Pennick

end_23

ND Expert
May 23, 2015
Jaco, Costa Rica
were mocking Stanford for losing to the Washington schools several weeks ago. Interesting. The same Stanford team that has owned ND of late.

Meanwhile, Washington is undefeated and barring any bs politics will be in the final 4. Also, Washington St has won seven straight games and is ranked in the Top 25. How dare you mock those programs?

People like I mentioned above are all about blowing smoke and unwilling to keep it real. Where is ND right now?

Real ND fans want to see this program back to winning big games. The fake fans are fine with the status quo and the continual excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: cgvr and ndhell
were mocking Stanford for losing to the Washington schools several weeks ago. Interesting. The same Stanford team that has owned ND of late.

Meanwhile, Washington is undefeated and barring any bs politics will be in the final 4. Also, Washington St has won seven straight games and is ranked in the Top 25. How dare you mock those programs?

People like I mentioned above are all about blowing smoke and unwilling to keep it real or a . Where is ND right now?

Real ND fans want to see this program back to winning big games. The fake fans are fine with the status quo and the continual excuses.
Getting that post count up. I like it.

Reactions: end_23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT