ADVERTISEMENT

Don't listen to all the Girly Chicken Little Trolls on this board. GCLT'S

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Notre Dame is just fine. Recruiting is great and this team got a nice win Saturday.
I hate on how some normal posters are starting to give all the Girly Chicken Little trolls run of this board.
The GCLT'S are trying to tear down the Irish program and turn us in to modern day Nebraska.
We are ND ! We stand behind our players and coaches ! We don't quit on them after only two games.
We gave #3 Ohio State all they could handle and lost a trap game to Marshall (where we thought we had the game won b/4 we even got on the field ). Ohio State has scored 45 and 77 points in games following our holding them to 21 points.
Our backup QB Drew Pyne got through his early game jitters and Marcus told Tommy that we need to pound the rock and establish our dominance in the running game. And we did. Marcus is taking control of the team. He is learning quickly.
I watched a few NFL games and I saw many Irish Oline man playing. Hainsey and Mustopher are two of the Irish Olineman I had lost track of. They both played great today. Martin, Nelson, Stanley, McGlinchey and others. We need to play to our strengths like we did against Cal.

*** Most of you so called knowledgeable fans said our secondary was terrible b/4 the season started. Now I see Bracy and Lewis and Hart and Brown playing them selves into big NFL contracts. You were all wrong. Our secondary is among the best in the country and one of Marcus's freshman recruits is getting starters reps at CB.
The defense and running game came alive Saturday and Notre Dame is going to win low scoring games. Real football not Arena league football.

*** The FPI (Chases favorite) has us favored in the next four games. And Marcus has the calvary coming in--in his next two highly ranked recruiting classes.

I stand behind our players and coaches. I dont mind taking the heat from the GCLT'S !!!

Go Irish !!
Beat North Carolina !! The team that the GCLT'S seem to always be afraid of !

Good post ! Positive remarks ! Will be in Chapel hill Saturday with son , brother and nephew ! Will need some offense to combat NCs wide open attack. Plus I believe we will come up with 3 turnovers as well !
Go Irish !!

There’s “reality” and then there’s your perception of “reality” and the two are very far apart !

Notre Dame is just fine. Recruiting is great and this team got a nice win Saturday.
I hate on how some normal posters are starting to give all the Girly Chicken Little trolls run of this board.
The GCLT'S are trying to tear down the Irish program and turn us in to modern day Nebraska.
We are ND ! We stand behind our players and coaches ! We don't quit on them after only two games.
We gave #3 Ohio State all they could handle and lost a trap game to Marshall (where we thought we had the game won b/4 we even got on the field ). Ohio State has scored 45 and 77 points in games following our holding them to 21 points.
Our backup QB Drew Pyne got through his early game jitters and Marcus told Tommy that we need to pound the rock and establish our dominance in the running game. And we did. Marcus is taking control of the team. He is learning quickly.
I watched a few NFL games and I saw many Irish Oline man playing. Hainsey and Mustopher are two of the Irish Olineman I had lost track of. They both played great today. Martin, Nelson, Stanley, McGlinchey and others. We need to play to our strengths like we did against Cal.

*** Most of you so called knowledgeable fans said our secondary was terrible b/4 the season started. Now I see Bracy and Lewis and Hart and Brown playing them selves into big NFL contracts. You were all wrong. Our secondary is among the best in the country and one of Marcus's freshman recruits is getting starters reps at CB.
The defense and running game came alive Saturday and Notre Dame is going to win low scoring games. Real football not Arena league football.

*** The FPI (Chases favorite) has us favored in the next four games. And Marcus has the calvary coming in--in his next two highly ranked recruiting classes.

I stand behind our players and coaches. I dont mind taking the heat from the GCLT'S !!!

Go Irish !!
eyeroll-20.gif

Reactions: adrian1477
Good post ! Positive remarks ! Will be in Chapel hill Saturday with son , brother and nephew ! Will need some offense to combat NCs wide open attack. Plus I believe we will come up with 3 turnovers as well !
Go Irish !!
I envy you ! ND vs North Carolina games are always exciting ! Starting with the 50 to 43 win the Irish had with Golson as QB in 2014. The Irish improved to 6 and 0 with that win and moved up to the top five I think.
The next game against Florida State was one for the ages. If it weren't for the Florida State cheating refs the Irish may have taken over the #1 spot and the season may have turned out alot differently.
Both North Carolina are led by terrific coaches and human beings in Marcus and Mac Brown. They are both class acts and it will be a clean well played football game. A rivalry is developing between these two fine academic institutions.
Enjoy the game ! And you must post about it the next day !
Go Irish !!
Beat the tarheels !

Bodi likes labeling posters. He really thinks he is someone of renown or influence. He is just another poster, a sunshine pumper, lacking in graciousness or humility.

We are 1 - 2 and almost blew the 1 win. This is not fine. NOT acceptable at ND. Pyne seems to emulate turnover machine tommy. Seems the terrible QB development under Kelly continues on after he left. Just on talent, ND should have easily won the last 2 games. I would like to see more run plays. back to basics, and run some play action to keep the D from loading the box. Bring back smash mouth football, eat up the clock and give our D some rest.
To paraphrase the late Dennis Green. we are who they say we are...

Go Irish !!
I just want to see Pyne do "his" dance on the field!

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodi likes labeling posters. He really thinks he is someone of renown or influence. He is just another poster, a sunshine pumper, lacking in graciousness or humility.
At least I am not a Coward like you Perse. You changed your handle because you couldn't handle the heat. All the old time posters know what a loser you are. I love the Irish. You are just a lunatic religious fanatic that chases wild a$$ conspiracies.

Reactions: NIN Irish
you are not that important! to me or anyone else here. you are just another ID.

At least I am not a Coward like you Perse. You changed your handle because you couldn't handle the heat. All the old time posters know what a loser you are. I love the Irish. You are just a lunatic religious fanatic that chases wild a$$ conspiracies.
That's a good summary of perse, but you did leave out perse being the biggest hypocrite.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT