ADVERTISEMENT

Time to change that tune

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
This is the second game I have seen Rees screaming at Pyne and I imagine the same goes on in practice quite a bit. This only works for short terms of endearment. Remember some of these players are still teenagers. Instead of constantly screaming do your fing job, how about building confidence in your first year QB. Instead. Pyne is pressuring every throw knowing every little thing will get scrutinized, instead, of just relaxing in the pocket he looks a little rushed and tries to go a little faster than he should. It is a coach's job to build confidence in the players. A confident person is always more positive and more productive.
How about the recruits watching the games is that what they have to look forward to. NO THANK YOU.
The pressure of being QB at ND is an emense task to begin with amplified by a screaming tyrant who was not that good of QB to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: pem55
This is the second game I have seen Rees screaming at Pyne and I imagine the same goes on in practice quite a bit. This only works for short terms of endearment. Remember some of these players are still teenagers. Instead of constantly screaming do your fing job, how about building confidence in your first year QB. Instead. Pyne is pressuring every throw knowing every little thing will get scrutinized, instead, of just relaxing in the pocket he looks a little rushed and tries to go a little faster than he should. It is a coach's job to build confidence in the players. A confident person is always more positive and more productive.
How about the recruits watching the games is that what they have to look forward to. NO THANK YOU.
The pressure of being QB at ND is an emense task to begin with amplified by a screaming tyrant who was not that good of QB to begin with.
he wont be back anyways. also quit being such a sissy

Soft

Reactions: NDblitz
Pyne has told Rees that he doesn't mind being coached like that.

That came out in the broadcast during the Cal game and McElroy also mentioned it when it happened this past weekend.

Pyne has told Rees that he doesn't mind being coached like that.

That came out in the broadcast during the Cal game and McElroy also mentioned it when it happened this past weekend.
lol...it isn't working!!! although he still shows little flashes!

Just an observation. How come when a head coach yells or screams at an assistant coach, it’s never scrutinized?

Reactions: BGI User 756
Rees was mentored by Mr. Pumpkin Head.

I don't know how you couldn't yell at him. At some point, you just have to sit him and take a chance. My dog could hit 48%.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Dabo day saban Kirby all scream at players…. Screaming isn’t the issue, issue is pyne keeps playing bad so he keeps screaming, issue is why did Rees and Kelly accept commit from 5’9 qb with a weak arm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT