ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts After The Spring Game

Book was a more effective or better overall QB than Wimbush. However, on any given play I bet DC’s feared Wimbush more than Book. Book: death by a thousand cuts, but Wimbush was more a guillotine.
Coaches could have tolerated Wimbush except for the-mistakes and turnovers were greater than the rewards.

If Book gets hurt the season is over, that’s for damn sure. According to the coaches who you love to cite, and according to anyone with eyeballs, PJ is lightyears away from being ready.

And before you say it “BUT KIZER”, at least he was a good thrower of the football and understood the fundamentals of the offense spring of 15. He considered playing baseball because of where he was on the depth chart, with talented wimbush seen as the future.
it's still conjecture. no one knows how any player will play when the opportunity arises. its the ultimate team game.

Reactions: Kelso86
IIO,

Kizer didn’t contemplate giving up footbal solely because of how poorly he was playing, there were other factors that were causing him concern.

Do you really believe that he had an epiphany on the bench in the VA game and miraculously transformed into an NFL quality QB.

Kizer ALWAYS had the talent, Kelly just never recognized it.

It was thrust on Kelly when Kizer saved the day against VA and for the rest of the season.

My guess, and it’s an educated guess, is that Kelly had to alter his game plans once Zaire went down and Kizer became the future.
"Kelly never recognized it ", the hindsighter lives !

Reactions: Kelso86 and mirer03
How can a QB with Books stats and success not have talent ?

In the words of that great American philosopher, Clint Eastwood, “A man has to know his limitations”

Wimbush lacked recognition skills.
At his age and experience, you don’t develop those things in time.
He’s limited in his abilities.

Ditto with touch, if he doesn’t have it by now it’s doubtful that he’ll ever develop it.

He’s a fine young man and I wish him well, but he’s not the elite QB everybody touted him to be.
agreed. that said there are no elite QBs on the current roster at ND now either.

No knowledgeable person would make that statement!

Kizer’s talent level didn’t skyrocket between the Spring and fall of 2015,
What changed was that Kizer’s talent became undeniable based on his performance.

Kelly didn’t recognize his talent.

Fast forward to Texas in 2016 and Kelly repeats his errors by benching Kizer in favor of Zaire, not once, but twice.

Kelly has an inherent bias for the RPO, a bias that prevents him from properly assessing QB talent
CLUELESS HINDSIGHTER.

I made the mistake of editing my original post and adding the word “solely”
So let me re-edit and remove it for the purpose of our discussion.

Kizer didn’t go from a no talent QB to a superstar over the summer of 2015

Sanford never recognized Kizer’s talent in the first place.
Kizer’s “talent” was there, it just took Sanford and Kelly too much time to finally become aware of it.

Talent is innate, it doesn’t mysteriously materialize out of thin air.

Kizer didn’t go from a no talent sophomore in 2015 to a starting NFL QB in 2 years because he miraculously acquired talent over the summer of 2015.

The coaching staff failed to recognize that Kizer was far more talented than Zaire and they repeated that mistake with Book and Wimbush.

To reinforce my position, explain to us why, after Kizer had a sensational year in 2015, that Kelly in the opening game against Texas in 2016, benched Kizer after he just scored on Texas and started Zaire instead.

Then explain to us why he repeated that same mistake on a following offensive series !

Could it be because Kelly’s in love with the RPO and still didn’t recognize Kizer’s innate talent, that he didn’t recognize that Kizer was at a significantly higher level than Zaire ?

Who would bench a highly successful QB that’s about to become a starting NFL QB in his rookie year in the NFL over a QB who transferred to another college and was unable to win the starting job ?

Yeah, somehow a miracle occurred over the summer of 2015 and Kizer went from a no talent QB to a superstar in just 3 summer months.
hindsighting at its finest !

How can a QB with Books stats and success not have talent ?

In the words of that great American philosopher, Clint Eastwood, “A man has to know his limitations”

Wimbush lacked recognition skills.
At his age and experience, you don’t develop those things in time.
He’s limited in his abilities.

Ditto with touch, if he doesn’t have it by now it’s doubtful that he’ll ever develop it.

He’s a fine young man and I wish him well, but he’s not the elite QB everybody touted him to be.
No one is saying book doesn't have any talent. Everyone has some form of talent. Wimbush talent wise is just on a completely different level than Book. Wimbush didn't develop the nuances that come with the position, something that book is very good at. But from a physical talent standpoint, wimbush and book aren't even close. Wimbush was as physically gifted as any QB in the country, it just didn't completely work out.

Wimbush is not an elite QB, but he had the physical talents of one. Book is a master distributor, needing very good talent around him to win a championship. He has it on offense. Now it's about getting better pocket presence and some accuracy and ability downfield. Book can run an elite offense with the talent we have. He'll never have the physical gifts of the top college qbs, but he doesn't need to be a really good QB.

Reactions: mirer03
Prister on II podcast yesterday worried about Bilal and described him as having "no football instincts"

There were a bunch of run plays where he was just flat out confused, stuck in quick sand, or who knows what for no reason no filling. There was no trickery. I'm sure he knows his assignments but he just can't translate that on the field.

Hopefully someone beats him out or Georgia will be running all over us if our middle linebacker is late to fill.

Prister on II podcast yesterday worried about Bilal and described him as having "no football instincts"

There were a bunch of run plays where he was just flat out confused, stuck in quick sand, or who knows what for no reason no filling. There was no trickery. I'm sure he knows his assignments but he just can't translate that on the field.

Hopefully someone beats him out or Georgia will be running all over us if our middle linebacker is late to fill.

who would be challenging him?

I thought Simon would be an immediate impact player! 3&out.

Simon is going to be a star. There aren't many 3 year Jaylon's out there. How often is the linebacker the #2 or #3 ranked player in his class? That dude was stupid special.

He was so bored of dominating camps that he played corner at 220lbs, just for a challenge in coverage... I think maybe 1 or 2 passes were completed on him over multiple days... Pre knee injury he was one of the 10 most athletic football players I've ever seen play the game. I think he had a chance to run 4.4 flat at the combine, at 240lbs. Dude had barely enough body fat to be alive lol.

His story reminds me a lot of Willis McGahee. Both wrecked their knees in the final game of their respective careers. Both were such freaks that they made it back and had stellar, long careers... But neither is what they would have been had their college careers ended differently.

it's still conjecture. no one knows how any player will play when the opportunity arises. its the ultimate team game.
Not true. I’m pretty sure if you put me out there at corner I’d be the worst player in the country

Simon is going to be a star. There aren't many 3 year Jaylon's out there. How often is the linebacker the #2 or #3 ranked player in his class? That dude was stupid special.

He was so bored of dominating camps that he played corner at 220lbs, just for a challenge in coverage... I think maybe 1 or 2 passes were completed on him over multiple days... Pre knee injury he was one of the 10 most athletic football players I've ever seen play the game. I think he had a chance to run 4.4 flat at the combine, at 240lbs. Dude had barely enough body fat to be alive lol.

His story reminds me a lot of Willis McGahee. Both wrecked their knees in the final game of their respective careers. Both were such freaks that they made it back and had stellar, long careers... But neither is what they would have been had their college careers ended differently.
injuries:
or the guy from Clemson? DE
or Lattimore?

Book was a more effective or better overall QB than Wimbush. However, on any given play I bet DC’s feared Wimbush more than Book. Book: death by a thousand cuts, but Wimbush was more a guillotine.
Coaches could have tolerated Wimbush except for the-mistakes and turnovers were greater than the rewards.

Are you out of your mind ?

D.C.’s fear a QB who can’t complete 50 % of his passes, yeah, I bet they were shaking in their boots...... or is it licking their chops

No one is saying book doesn't have any talent. Everyone has some form of talent. Wimbush talent wise is just on a completely different level than Book. Wimbush didn't develop the nuances that come with the position, something that book is very good at. But from a physical talent standpoint, wimbush and book aren't even close. Wimbush was as physically gifted as any QB in the country, it just didn't completely work out.

Wimbush is not an elite QB, but he had the physical talents of one. Book is a master distributor, needing very good talent around him to win a championship. He has it on offense. Now it's about getting better pocket presence and some accuracy and ability downfield. Book can run an elite offense with the talent we have. He'll never have the physical gifts of the top college qbs, but he doesn't need to be a really good QB.

Get Nasty,

When a QB lacks touch and accuracy that reflects a lack of talent, not an abundance of talent.

You and others keep saying that he was highly talented, but highly talented QB’s have touch and accuracy.

I think Wimbush is a terrific young man, but he’s not a talented QB.

You and others seem to be confusing an athletic physique with talent.

As to your claim that Book doesn’t have the physical gifts of the top college QB’s, how did his stats last year compare to the top college QB’s ?

In addition, Las Vegas disagrees with you as they rate him as one of the top college QB’s to win the Heisman.

But then again, what does Vegas know. ?

Are you out of your mind ?

D.C.’s fear a QB who can’t complete 50 % of his passes, yeah, I bet they were shaking in their boots...... or is it licking their chops

Ok. Now go back an read what I Posted.
Reading your posts, I am beginning to wonder if the elevator of your mind goes to the top floor!

Last edited:
"Kelly never recognized it ", the hindsighter lives !

It’s not hindsight, it was instantaneous and contemporaneous criticism.
I leaped out of my chair and immediately emailed some of my friends who are ND fans that Kelly was an idiot for benching Kizer and replacing him with Zaire, right after Kizer ripped thru Texas for a TD.

And then, Kelly did it again.

I understand your resentment and jealousy.
I understand your need to try to diminish my opinions and logic.

It’s not my fault that you don’t have my powers of observation and intellect.

As to hindsight with Wimbush, from the Temple game on September 2nd I recognized that Wimbush didn’t possess the necessary recognition skills, touch and accuracy. From that day on I advocated for Book to be the starting QB.

The L.S.U. game was just the icing on the cake.

As to the 2018 season, I advocated for Book as the starting QB before the season began and prior and during every game Wimbush started.

Despite your arrogant position that you’re the only one who knows more about football than anyone else, there is an abundance of people who know as much and more !

The argument of “authority” doesn’t cut it amongst intelligent people.
The merits of a position always trump bluster !

Reactions: chitown sot
It’s not hindsight, it was instantaneous and contemporaneous criticism.
I leaped out of my chair and immediately emailed some of my friends who are ND fans that Kelly was an idiot for benching Kizer and replacing him with Zaire, right after Kizer ripped thru Texas for a TD.

And then, Kelly did it again.

I understand your resentment and jealousy.
I understand your need to try to diminish my opinions and logic.

It’s not my fault that you don’t have my powers of observation and intellect.

As to hindsight with Wimbush, from the Temple game on September 2nd I recognized that Wimbush didn’t possess the necessary recognition skills, touch and accuracy. From that day on I advocated for Book to be the starting QB.

The L.S.U. game was just the icing on the cake.

As to the 2018 season, I advocated for Book as the starting QB before the season began and prior and during every game Wimbush started.

Despite your arrogant position that you’re the only one who knows more about football than anyone else, there is an abundance of people who know as much and more !

The argument of “authority” doesn’t cut it amongst intelligent people.
The merits of a position always trump bluster !

Self deprecating remarks are uncalled for, but if you must.

As a reminder to those telling us what a great talent Wimbush was, in the 2018 season his yards per carry was 3.8 with a completion percentage of 52.8.

Please tell me how that translates to a talented QB

More book bashing I see from the usual suspects. What a fun summer it’ll be. If we could just have rees checking into a false start or turnover again. ;)

Get Nasty,

When a QB lacks touch and accuracy that reflects a lack of talent, not an abundance of talent.

You and others keep saying that he was highly talented, but highly talented QB’s have touch and accuracy.

I think Wimbush is a terrific young man, but he’s not a talented QB.

You and others seem to be confusing an athletic physique with talent.

As to your claim that Book doesn’t have the physical gifts of the top college QB’s, how did his stats last year compare to the top college QB’s ?

In addition, Las Vegas disagrees with you as they rate him as one of the top college QB’s to win the Heisman.

But then again, what does Vegas know. ?
My grandma had touch and accuracy throwing a football, but couldn't throw it more than 20 yards. There's some overlap between Talent and Skill, but you're siding way more on the skill side that what I/We are talking about with regards to talent.

I hope book wins the Heisman!!!! But if he wins it it will be because he was able to masterfully distribute to our elite athletes. Also a BIG TIME IMPROVED LONG is needed calling plays!

Book isn't a heisman candidate like a Murray, Tua, or Lawrence. He's a heisman candidate like a Drew Brees. He has the ability to masterfully distribute to athletes and get them in space. He just needs to improve on pocket presence and downfield accuracy.

As a reminder to those telling us what a great talent Wimbush was, in the 2018 season his yards per carry was 3.8 with a completion percentage of 52.8.

Please tell me how that translates to a talented QB
Because he runs a 4.5 40, is extremely strong and elusive and can throw a football on a rope 70 yards. Wimbush didn't improve on what Long wanted to run Long's System. That's brandon's fault. BUT, Long should have ran an offense suited to Brandon, he did not do that and that is Long's fault.

Because he runs a 4.5 40, is extremely strong and elusive and can throw a football on a rope 70 yards. Wimbush didn't improve on what Long wanted to run Long's System. That's brandon's fault. BUT, Long should have ran an offense suited to Brandon, he did not do that and that is Long's fault.

On a single play Wimbush poses a scoring threat greater than Book doeson a single play. Wimbush does bring that pressure from the QB position (in addition to bad throws and poor decisions). Book really does not bring that feeling or pressure, but he is more likely to be mistake free and take his team on a long drive.

More book bashing I see from the usual suspects. What a fun summer it’ll be. If we could just have rees checking into a false start or turnover again. ;)
Show some posts bashing book in this thread. No one is bashing book. But not everyone thinks he's perfect like it seems some do.

On a single play Wimbush poses a scoring threat greater than Book doeson a single play. Wimbush does bring that pressure from the QB position (in addition to bad throws and poor decisions). Book really does not bring that feeling or pressure, but he is more likely to be mistake free and take his team on a long drive.
Yes. Teams game plan and come up with a scheme for Brandon. Teams with good enough athletes just play tight coverage vs book. Wimbush scared opposing coaches with his talent. Nd's skill player talent will scare coaches this year because of books ability to distribute to them. How much book and long improve will show how good this offense can be. This offense should be significantly better than last year. Arguably better players or same players with more experience at every position.

“Show some posts bashing book in this thread. No one is bashing book. But not everyone thinks he's perfect like it seems some do.”

Just scroll up and read some of yours and a couple others and it’s the same old tired back handed complements. And stop w/ the bullshit about some thinking he’s perfect. No one here has ever said he’s perfect. There have been many that have bashed him though, yourself included. Give it a rest, we know how you feel about him. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it any more so.

Yes. Teams game plan and come up with a scheme for Brandon. Teams with good enough athletes just play tight coverage vs book. Wimbush scared opposing coaches with his talent. Nd's skill player talent will scare coaches this year because of books ability to distribute to them. How much book and long improve will show how good this offense can be. This offense should be significantly better than last year. Arguably better players or same players with more experience at every position.

Explain to me how a QB who lacks recognition skills, touch and accuracy, with a 52 % completion percentage who runs for 3.8 yards per carry “scares opposing coaches with his talent.”

Two things.

1. Then why did Kelly bring in Book when Wimbush was starting when ND was deep in the red zone.

2. On a single play how does a QB with a 52 % completion percentage pose a greater threat than a QB with a 68 % completion percentage when that same QB has a YPC of less than one yard greater than the QB who completes 68 % of his passes ?

By what metric/s does Wimbush pose a greater threat. ?

Certainly not statistically or by common sense.

Are you nuts ?

“Throw a football on a rope 70 yards”. ?
To whom, the fans in the stands.
He was inaccurate, he barely completed 50 % of his passes.
He ran for 3.8 yards per carry

You’re like the guy who claims that the long drive guys can beat PGA Tour pros because they can hit the ball farther.

There is NO offense suited for Wimbush.

He’s a great individual, he’s just not a very good QB

My grandma had touch and accuracy throwing a football, but couldn't throw it more than 20 yards. There's some overlap between Talent and Skill, but you're siding way more on the skill side that what I/We are talking about with regards to talent.

I hope book wins the Heisman!!!! But if he wins it it will be because he was able to masterfully distribute to our elite athletes. Also a BIG TIME IMPROVED LONG is needed calling plays!

Book isn't a heisman candidate like a Murray, Tua, or Lawrence. He's a heisman candidate like a Drew Brees. He has the ability to masterfully distribute to athletes and get them in space. He just needs to improve on pocket presence and downfield accuracy.

I can only judge Book by his results, statistically and in the W-L column, although Hornung would dispute the latter.

I don’t know how you can claim that a QB with a 68 % completion percentage doesn’t have “pocket presence”.

I can’t predict how Book will fare in a quest for the Heisman, I can only cite the odds for him to win the Heisman as determined by Las Vegas..
No doubt those odds will change during the course of the season.
But Vegas does see him as a contender amongst QB’s

Two things.

1. Then why did Kelly bring in Book when Wimbush was starting when ND was deep in the red zone.

2. On a single play how does a QB with a 52 % completion percentage pose a greater threat than a QB with a 68 % completion percentage when that same QB has a YPC of less than one yard greater than the QB who completes 68 % of his passes ?

You need a reading comprehension coach. And a sedative.

“Show some posts bashing book in this thread. No one is bashing book. But not everyone thinks he's perfect like it seems some do.”

Just scroll up and read some of yours and a couple others and it’s the same old tired back handed complements. And stop w/ the bullshit about some thinking he’s perfect. No one here has ever said he’s perfect. There have been many that have bashed him though, yourself included. Give it a rest, we know how you feel about him. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it any more so.
Great job responding to me calling your BS out. There's no one bashing him. If you feel saying a QB needs to improve pocket presence and deep ball accuracy is bashing then there's some snowflakes for you somewhere.

Two things.

1. That was moronic. Book has not been good in the red zone and Wimbush was actually lethal in the red zone.

2. Wimbush poses the threat, book isn't a major threat himself, book allows the players around him to be utilized better than Brandon did.

Reactions: d1042
I can only judge Book by his results, statistically and in the W-L column, although Hornung would dispute the latter.

I don’t know how you can claim that a QB with a 68 % completion percentage doesn’t have “pocket presence”.

I can’t predict how Book will fare in a quest for the Heisman, I can only cite the odds for him to win the Heisman as determined by Las Vegas..
No doubt those odds will change during the course of the season.
But Vegas does see him as a contender amongst QB’s
Did you watch a game last year or did you just read the box score, see a completion percentage, and think that's all that matters? Book had poor pocket presence pretty much the entire second half of the year starting vs Pitt, and it culminated in his disaster performance vs Clemson. Most games books pocket presence was poor in the first half and improved the second half. He had happy feet again in the spring game a few times when the pocket was fine.

Book wants to get the ball out extremely fast, when he doesn't he panics and tries to leave the pocket. THe problem with that, to get the ball downfield you need to let it develop in the pocket. He doesn't have the arm strength to go out of the pocket and push the ball downfield when rolling left or right. He needs to push it downfield from the pocket. You can't guess where the receiver is going, you need to see it and wait for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buguit
Two things.

1) Kelly assumably brought in Book because in theory inside the red zone there are only short throws to be made, which Book is better at. This is an assumption. In reality this is stupid (which Kelly has a knack for) because ND went from one of the worst red zone offenses to one of the best with Wimbush, 14 rushing TD's. FOURTEEN! Who really cares how we score?

2) Also there is a big reason Book has a better comp %. One is they never let Wimbush throw on 1st down and continually ran that garbage QB read play that bad teams can stop by run blitzing without fear since we NEVER throw out of that play. Likewise this meant that Wimbush had to throw on 3rd and long ALL THE TIME. Many times forcing some throws in an effort to keep the drive alive. Book in his 1st start last year threw more times on 1st down than Wimbush did in the previous 3 combined. Not kidding. Zero throws on 1st down against UM ... ZERO .... who have top ranked D in nation and we still beat them with Wimbush. Also, completing a bunch of 3 yd passes improves the %. They never had Wimbush do that. I'd argue that Wimbush was a better deep thrower. Much stronger arm. Not even close really.

3) What metric? Wimbush is clearly the more dangerous runner and nothing scares defenses more. Tebow won a Natty without ever having to rely on throwing. One of scariest college QB's ever. Garbage in NFL but in college running QB's are very effective. Look at Ohio St. QB's, JT Barrett, Terrelle Pryor, Troy Smith, Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones. Great runners, garbage throwers, great college QB's, garbage NFL QB's. Top ten teams every year. The college game is way different. Urban Meyer would often call a QB sweep with these guys on 3rd and 6 and get it 9 out of 10 times. If he didn't he'd have 4th and one, then go for it and run the same play for a 1st down. Almost unstoppable. This doesn't mention that Wimbush is a far better deep thrower.

Not mentioned in comparisons is that Kelly flat out left Wimbush out to dry. He got screwed. They never set him up for success. Never ran offense to suit his skills and stuck him with that dam QB/read 90% of the time on 1st down and 50% of the time on 2nd down. PUKE! 2nd and 3rd and long all day. The offense Kelly runs for Book is a lot different. Book is a good QB, but he got a lot of more advantages from the coaches scheme wise that they NEVER gave Wimbush. He did what he did on athletic skills alone.

Reactions: Get Nasty
1) Kelly assumably brought in Book because in theory inside the red zone there are only short throws to be made, which Book is better at. This is an assumption. In reality this is stupid (which Kelly has a knack for) because ND went from one of the worst red zone offenses to one of the best with Wimbush, 14 rushing TD's. FOURTEEN! Who really cares how we score?

2) Also there is a big reason Book has a better comp %. One is they never let Wimbush throw on 1st down and continually ran that garbage QB read play that bad teams can stop by run blitzing without fear since we NEVER throw out of that play. Likewise this meant that Wimbush had to throw on 3rd and long ALL THE TIME. Many times forcing some throws in an effort to keep the drive alive. Book in his 1st start last year threw more times on 1st down than Wimbush did in the previous 3 combined. Not kidding. Zero throws on 1st down against UM ... ZERO .... who have top ranked D in nation and we still beat them with Wimbush. Also, completing a bunch of 3 yd passes improves the %. They never had Wimbush do that. I'd argue that Wimbush was a better deep thrower. Much stronger arm. Not even close really.

3) What metric? Wimbush is clearly the more dangerous runner and nothing scares defenses more. Tebow won a Natty without ever having to rely on throwing. One of scariest college QB's ever. Garbage in NFL but in college running QB's are very effective. Look at Ohio St. QB's, JT Barrett, Terrelle Pryor, Troy Smith, Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones. Great runners, garbage throwers, great college QB's, garbage NFL QB's. Top ten teams every year. The college game is way different. Urban Meyer would often call a QB sweep with these guys on 3rd and 6 and get it 9 out of 10 times. If he didn't he'd have 4th and one, then go for it and run the same play for a 1st down. Almost unstoppable. This doesn't mention that Wimbush is a far better deep thrower.

Not mentioned in comparisons is that Kelly flat out left Wimbush out to dry. He got screwed. They never set him up for success. Never ran offense to suit his skills and stuck him with that dam QB/read 90% of the time on 1st down and 50% of the time on 2nd down. PUKE! 2nd and 3rd and long all day. The offense Kelly runs for Book is a lot different. Book is a good QB, but he got a lot of more advantages from the coaches scheme wise that they NEVER gave Wimbush. He did what he did on athletic skills alone.

At ND you play the scheme, it is the scheme or the highway.

Reactions: Buguit
“Great job responding to me calling your BS out. There's no one bashing him. If you feel saying a QB needs to improve pocket presence and deep ball accuracy is bashing then there's some snowflakes for you somewhere.”

Lol. You’re right, nasty, saying that if there isn’t improvement on the season book had last year that we should “look to the future” is a ringing endorsement. My bad.

My advice to Ian if he’s listening is to just be perfect so that nasty can’t nitpick something ‘til it’s bloody. That’s what he a few others have been doing to him since he took over the starting spot.

“Great job responding to me calling your BS out. There's no one bashing him. If you feel saying a QB needs to improve pocket presence and deep ball accuracy is bashing then there's some snowflakes for you somewhere.”

Lol. You’re right, nasty, saying that if there isn’t improvement on the season book had last year that we should “look to the future” is a ringing endorsement. My bad.

My advice to Ian if he’s listening is to just be perfect so that nasty can’t nitpick something ‘til it’s bloody. That’s what he a few others have been doing to him since he took over the starting spot.
Book should be handled like wimbush was handled. Wimbush was not a championship caliber QB his first year starting, he had an opportunity to improve and become one, he didn’t. Despite being 3-0 he got pulled for book to look to the future. Book was not a championship caliber QB last year. He has the opportunity to improve and become one. If he doesn’t we need to start looking to the future again. That doesn’t mean pull book 100% like wimbush got pulled, but jurk would then need to get worked in more if the staff thinks he has a chance to be great.

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT