ADVERTISEMENT

The voice of reason.

How is the endless mantra of "wait until next year" the voice of reason? Then when Kizer heads to the NFL it will be, "wait until 2018". Then a couple players will get injured and it will be "wait until 2019.

I only trust my eyes and what I see on the field. I will listen, comprehend, and take mental notes on what the "experts" say, then table all the info until the season actually starts. Analysts are wrong very often and correct sometimes. Truth be told, the prediction of the season so far was your Louisville crushing FSU comment. I had Louisville, but by the slimmest of scores.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I only trust my eyes and what I see on the field. I will listen, comprehend, and take mental notes on what the "experts" say, then table all the info until the season actually starts. Analysts are wrong very often and correct sometimes. Truth be told, the prediction of the season so far was your Louisville crushing FSU comment. I had Louisville, but by the slimmest of scores.

I think the Championship game will be Alabama vs Ohio State from what I have seen so far..

Bodi, I was more than ready to accept this would be a year of development, while the next would be our time. Our apparent easy schedule raised expectations for this year, which I think wasreasonable, and we have lost two games we were favored to win. Even if we lose a few more games, we need to see marked and steady improvement, and we are seeing anything but on defense. I want this team to give us reason to be super excited for next year.

Reactions: Bodizephax
What I see is an undisciplined team where about a third of the players play w/ un tucked jersey's.

I also see the following:

1. Sloppy tackling
2. Poor angles taken on balls in the air and when running in during a blitz on the QB.
3. Poor blocking schemes.
4. Very little use of the Tight end in the offense.
5. No lead blocking on run plays
6. Poor offensive line blocking
7. Poor play calling
8. Poor defensive schemes
9. Poor blitz packages (blitz's never get to the QB - at one point M.St. only rushed 3 and got to Kizer and made him rush the throw - 3 person rush and a QB hurry - how does that happen ?)
10. Lazy pass blocking
11. Lazy run blocking
12. Sloppy tackling ( I know already stated this and I state it again - because our tackling is piss poor)
13. Bad Special teams play

I never thought I'd see Stanford become a much better Football program than N.D. All the way around Stanford is a better football program than N.D. Our current talent has been rated higher than ND year after year - yet Stanford wins more games than ND year after year.

Maybe Swarbrick can call the Stanford AD and pick his brain on how they win so much w/ lesser talent than ND ?

What I see is an undisciplined team where about a third of the players play w/ un tucked jersey's.

I also see the following:

1. Sloppy tackling
2. Poor angles taken on balls in the air and when running in during a blitz on the QB.
3. Poor blocking schemes.
4. Very little use of the Tight end in the offense.
5. No lead blocking on run plays
6. Poor offensive line blocking
7. Poor play calling
8. Poor defensive schemes
9. Poor blitz packages (blitz's never get to the QB - at one point M.St. only rushed 3 and got to Kizer and made him rush the throw - 3 person rush and a QB hurry - how does that happen ?)
10. Lazy pass blocking
11. Lazy run blocking
12. Sloppy tackling ( I know already stated this and I state it again - because our tackling is piss poor)
13. Bad Special teams play

I never thought I'd see Stanford become a much better Football program than N.D. All the way around Stanford is a better football program than N.D. Our current talent has been rated higher than ND year after year - yet Stanford wins more games than ND year after year.

Maybe Swarbrick can call the Stanford AD and pick his brain on how they win so much w/ lesser talent than ND ?

Stop it and just wait another year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT