ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Al Washington - Thank You!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Notre Dame Nation:

I know that many did not advocate for Coach Washington - I wanted to take a moment give him his flowers. The defensive line performed well this season; he should be credited. He was big in the signing and delivery of this past recruiting cycle of defensive linemen. He was pivotal in the signing of Ausberry and Kyngston the past few cycles, due to past relationships at Ohio State. We have a talented depth chart relative to the defensive line and what could be a coup in landing Bryce Young, Cole Mullins and Loghan Thomas. To Add: Rylie and Howard Cross returning; Go Irish!!!

Notre Dame Nation:

I know that many did not advocate for Coach Washington - I wanted to take a moment give him his flowers. The defensive line performed well this season; he should be credited. He was big in the signing and delivery of this past recruiting cycle of defensive linemen. He was pivotal in the signing of Ausberry and Kyngston the past few cycles, due to past relationships at Ohio State. We have a talented depth chart relative to the defensive line and what could be a coup in landing Bryce Young, Cole Mullins and Loghan Thomas. To Add: Rylie and Howard Cross returning; Go Irish!!!
Last year many people wanted Washington and Golden gone...a year later its a different story. Fans need to give coaches more than 1-2 years to recruit and coach.

Your pst scared me. Thought he was leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT