ADVERTISEMENT

The Major League SEC 1-3

raulduke_007

I've posted how many times?
Jan 5, 2010
The SEC went 1-3 vs teams with a pulse this week. For the all hype they sure do lose alot to minor league teams. Hopefully chase can run some computer simulations to explain this glitch. 😂

Reactions: BGI User 756
The SEC went 1-3 vs teams with a pulse this week. For the all hype they sure do lose alot to minor league teams. Hopefully chase can run some computer simulations to explain this glitch. 😂
Florida Football Schedule.

Miami
Samford
TAM
At Mississippi State
UCF
At Tennessee
Kentucky
At Georgia
Texas
LSU
Mississippi
At Florida St.

Weren't you doing a lot of cheerleading week 1 last year too only for the sample size to get larger and for the best teams and the best conferences to start separating themselves?

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter what the conference record is after 1 week of games regardless if the SEC went 0-5 or 5-0 .. just way too small of a sample size to tell us anything at all

The last 3-5 years of performance tells us much more than week 1 in 2024.

The SEC is far and away the best conference in CFB. Any other talk is just diarrhea. Which is a good thing, because we just beat an SEC team. So it's a feather in our cap. You're dealing with 4-year old kids, with ND fans, 4-year olds with a possibly pathologically nasty disposition. So you have to explain to them that when they need to relinquish something, that they stand to get something out of it as well.

The SEC is far and away the best conference in CFB. Any other talk is just diarrhea. Which is a good thing, because we just beat an SEC team. So it's a feather in our cap. You're dealing with 4-year old kids, with ND fans, 4-year olds with a possibly pathologically nasty disposition. So you have to explain to them that when they need to relinquish something, that they stand to get something out of it as well.
Change your avatar already, you look foolish.

Is the SEC dogshit or not? Inquiring minds want to know so we can put the ND victory in perspective.

Then the Notre Dame win over TAM is no big deal.
For Florida, not as much as a deal since AM has a loss. So so 2 of their other opponents. Still keeping up?

For ND, to open on the road in that stadium, and with the 4/5 star talent on the other side of the ball, and with a new QB, a new OL, and the memory of blowing leads to OSU the last two years…its a good win.

For Florida, not as much as a deal since AM has a loss. So so 2 of their other opponents. Still keeping up?

For ND, to open on the road in that stadium, and with the 4/5 star talent on the other side of the ball, and with a new QB, a new OL, and the memory of blowing leads to OSU the last two years…its a good win.
So now it is a big deal.

Thanks.

It doesn't really matter what the conference record is after 1 week of games regardless if the SEC went 0-5 or 5-0 .. just way too small of a sample size to tell us anything at all

Since the SEC rarely has played OOC games against other strong programs, nor have they traveled above the Mason-Dixon Line, these one time openers are a big deal. After conference play starts, they just keep comparing themselves against their inflated rankings.

Funny how until ND won this weekend, you and SoCal boy professed how strong the SEC is, and always included AM as an example of the depth…but your Kelly worship prevents acknowledgement that it was a good road win for the Irish

Since the SEC rarely has played OOC games against other strong programs, nor have they traveled above the Mason-Dixon Line, these one time openers are a big deal. After conference play starts, they just keep comparing themselves against their inflated rankings.

Funny how until ND won this weekend, you and SoCal boy professed how strong the SEC is, and always included AM as an example of the depth…but your Kelly worship prevents acknowledgement that it was a good road win for the Irish
So the SEC is an overrated conference with "inflated rankings..," unless Notre Dame wins at TAM.

Then it's a huge win.

So the SEC is an overrated conference with "inflated rankings..," unless Notre Dame wins at TAM.

Then it's a huge win.
Have to resort to putting words in my mouth. Show where I said “huge”. And you were 1 for 5 in your predictions. Take a lap

Reactions: NDinNJ

Chase,

Believe it or not, I don't mind your posts. They keep me grounded, help me avoid becoming too optimistic - thus my handle. That said, if you need a larger sample size, why would you ever discuss the models prior to the 4th or 5th game of the season, maybe later? And if you are saying that the last 3-5 years performance actually matters, then why would you need a larger sample size? Like many people here, I will read pretty much anything Notre Dame related, including your posts, but I like it more when they make sense, or when posters own up to potential errors. Please explain.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Chase,

Believe it or not, I don't mind your posts. They keep me grounded, help me avoid becoming too optimistic - thus my handle. That said, if you need a larger sample size, why would you ever discuss the models prior to the 4th or 5th game of the season, maybe later? And if you are saying that the last 3-5 years performance actually matters, then why would you need a larger sample size? Like many people here, I will read pretty much anything Notre Dame related, including your posts, but I like it more when they make sense, or when posters own up to potential errors. Please explain.
Sounds like when his Doctor wants a sample, Chase packs as much matter as he can muster into the tube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT